Chapter 40

*3 weeks since NRTS Album Drop*

Dom and the band and I just got out of a meeting with our teams about a now pending tour. After we get out we decide to go to lunch to talk about it a little more.
We all decide on a restaurant and get a table and menus.

"So what will we do with the kids this tour? They're almost a year old now, it's not going to be as easy as it was last year." I ask Dom.

"Do you think you're mom could take care of them?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "I think she would but at the same time I don't know how long she would be willing to do so. I don't know how well it would go bringing two toddlers on tour but I mean, it couldn't be that bad right?" I say.

"We could always trade off every few weeks. We got the twins duel citizenship so we could always have my family take care of them for a few weeks, then us, then your mum, then repeat the cycle." He suggests.

"Yeah we could try that and see how it goes." I say and nod.

"Okay sorry to interrupt the childcare conversation, but who the fuck are we going to have for the opening band?" River says.

"Definitely someone who has a decent amount of music out. I've been looking into this one guy called TX2 on tiktok. He has some punk emo type shit out. And then there is Skydaddy who has traumacore music. Those are the two I was thinking." I say.

"Oh yeah, we could do Skydaddy for the first half of the tour then TX2 for the other branch?" River says.

"Someone take out their phone and start playing them" dom says.

"On it" Scarlett says and hits play with it playing at around 65% volume.

We all listen and start slowly enjoying their music. We listen to TX2 first then Sky daddy.

We get our food then turn the music off.

"I like them. They fit the vibe" Dom says.

We all nod in agreement.
"Alright then. Lets Dm them and go from there" Dom says and picks up him phone.

The band and I Dm TX2 off our band account then we help dom with Dming Skydaddy.

"Alright. And now we-" Scarlett starts and then we get cut off. Everyone in NRTS's phones go off. We check and then look at each other.
"Already?!" We say in sync.

We check it and I read it out loud.

"Hey! That sounds amazing! Let me talk to my team and I'll get back to you guys asap and we can go from there. Just give me the information and we could set up a meeting?" I read aloud.

Dom takes my phone and quickly replies then puts my phone down.

"It's getting more and more real. Double headliner tour. It's mental. What if we just had them both for the entire tour? They both have sick music." Dom says and takes a bite of his food.

"Maybe? We'll talk more at the next meeting." Jack says.

We nod and continue eating. Once we finish eating we pick the babies up from my moms then go home.