Chapter 9

It's the day of the music video. We have a small music hall reserved for later. Dom invited a handful of fans as extras for that scene. Right now we are about to shoot in a studio they've organized to look like a kitchen. And then next to that there is a set to look like a living room.

Dom is wearing leather pants and a distressed sleeveless shirt with a jean jacket and I'm wearing something similar but only a leather skirt and a leather jacket with spikes studs in some areas. And of course we are both wearing creepers but he is wearing his classic pink socks and I'm wearing lavender ones.

The scene in the kitchen we start off fighting and then right as I turn to walk away Dom apologizes and then we go from kissing to full on making out on the counter while taking each others jackets off.

The scene in the living room is the same thing only I'm wearing black ripped jeans and a graphic T and dom is wearing black and white split pants and a a long sleeve shirt. And another change with this scene is after we argue I storm out of the "house" and he calls me and blows up my phone but I don't answer. I come home with a "black eye" and my hair is a mess and I look like I've been crying.

Then after we film those we have two more outfits for the last film location which is the small show venue. It's like a venue local rock and metal bands play at. When we get there we first film a scene where a bunch of people are dancing in the background and at the bar getting drinks. We basically recreate how Dom and I met when we film the scene by the bar. And then finally we film us singing the song in front of the crowd of fans and then as a special little treat dom sang a few more other songs that are already out just for the crowd as a token of appreciation. Finally we gave them a little speech of thanking them and etc. then we wrap up for the day.

We decide to leave the place we were at and go to a different bar to hang out. We sit down at a table with the rest of the crew and all order drinks once we get them all we make a toast.
Dom raises his glass
"A full day of filming later and we are close to being done. The stress is almost over mates. Cheers!"

"Cheers!" We all say and clink our glasses together her than take sips.
I look at dom with a huge smile.
"I love you" oh shit. Did I really just say that? Holy fuck.
He smiles wide. "I love you too" he kisses me and I kiss back.
"I've been waiting to see who said it first. I knew from the moment I met you at the bar that night that you were gonna be special to me. I never knew someone that I meet and a bar of all places would be here sitting next to me after we film a music video together. The night we met you got to know me. You didn't even know who I was before your friends told you, the fact that you genuinely wanted to get to know me was like . . . It was a sign to me."

I smile and start tearing up. "In all honesty, that night I went into the club just looking for a hookup that night. Little did I know instead I would be leaving with a man that would change my life for the better. You care about me, you treat me good, you listen, and the first date before sex rule is genius honestly." I say and chuckle.

He reaches over and hugs me tightly and I hug back just as tight, if not tighter.

Everyone else at the table claps for us and we laugh at them.

"Dom I think you technically said I love you first. That song you wrote earlier was clearly about you two. You're even giving her credit for part of the song. She came up with part of it like 2 weeks ago in the session we were in, remember?" Adam says in his thick Scottish accent.

Dom looks at Adam and turns red. "Fook off" and laughs.

I laugh at him. "So what's next?"

"We send the footage in for editing and wait for the final result. We can film some promo videos tomorrow probably. Like on tiktok and stuff. If you have the Snapchat video of our little outfit check fing from earlier we could post that with part of the song over it?"