Chapter 35

Me, Avery, Scarlett, and Tessa get up and ready then head out of the house for wedding shopping.
My mom is going to meet us at the first shop so she can be there when I choose my dress for the big day. And she was like a mom to Avery whenever my dad wasn't home so it's a win for her too.

We get to the shop and we go inside and meet up with a consultant.

As we are looking through gowns I see red hair poking out off to the side. So I go towards it and see Dom.
"Dom! You aren't supposed to be here!" I say then laugh as I walk over to him.

"I know I know, buttt I have a surprise for you. It was a surprise for me too, but I figured you would enjoy if someone came to see you pick the dress for the special day" he says and then waves his hand towards the windows for someone to come inside.
I look over and his mom walks in. I gasp and run over and hug her tightly.
"Oh my god hi!!! I've missed you so much!" I say.
She hugs me tightly. "I've missed you too! The girls and my husband are at the house. My husband is going with Dom later for his suit so I figured I would come with you girls. Isobel and Jemima are at the house with the babies. I asked if they wanted to come but they insisted on staying back" she says and laughs.
"I can't wait to see them" I say and let go.

"Oh, mom come here quickly" I say. My mom comes over and stands next to me.
"Mom, this is Doms mother, Samantha"
"Oh hello, I'm Athena" my mom says with a smile and they shake each others hands.

"Okay I'm going to continue looking at dresses which means you sir, you have to leave" I say to Dom and laugh.

"Alright alright. Take care of my beautiful bride" he says to the consultant and then kisses me.

"We will, we'll take very good care of her" the consultant says with a smile.

He says bye to his mum then leaves.
"Okay, let's go continue looking at dresses. Maybe you each pick one out for me and then I'll pick one? Since the other girls are each picking dresses for Avery" I say to them.

They agree and we go continue looking at dresses. I pick 2 and then my mom and Doms mom each pick one. Then we go back and I try on the first one. The first one is my moms pick. She chose a gorgeous ball gown with a deep v neck and The top has a floral lace covering it. I walk out into the area everyone is sitting and look at myself in the mirror.

"I don't think ballgown is the way to go on you" my mom says. We all start laughing and I look at my mom.
"Mom, this is the dress you chose for me" I say then laugh again.
"I know, but I think you would look better in something that shows your figure a little more. You're a bride not Cinderella" she says.
Doms mom looks at my mom and starts laughing hysterically.
"Athena you're a card" she says and playfully taps my moms hand.

I smile wide.
"Okay, I'm going to try on another one because this one is a definite no" I say and laugh as I carefully walk back to the dressing room.

The next one is one that I picked. It's a mermaid style wedding dress with glitter throughout it in a spiral esk design. I walk out and Avery's jaw immediately drops.
"DAMN You look HOTTT" she says and laughs.

I chuckle and look at myself in the mirror.
"Holy shit. I'm getting married" I say in shock.

"Yeah you are. But you deserve it Nic" Scarlett says then smiles.

I smile and twirl around in the dress a little bit.
"I like it, I like the fit of it, I just don't know if it's . . . Me" I say and take a deep breath.
"Go try another one on then go from there." Doms mom says.
I go back in and try on the one Dom's mom picked out. She picked out a gorgeous ballgown with black detailing all over the top and black flowers along the belt area.
I walk out with my jaw dropped.
"Okay, this one is definitely a contender to be the one" I say.
My mom looks at me and gasps.
"Samantha, I think you may know my daughter better than I do" she says and laughs.