Chapter 27

It's the final day of tour. Since we are back in LA we got to stay at the house, which was very very much needed.
We have two girls me and Avery know from work babysit for the night so we can go to the show and not have the babies for this one. Me and Avery give them the rundown for baby care then Dom and Adam come into the kitchen and pick us up and throw us over their shoulders.
"Lets go ladies" they both say as they carry us out to the car.
We both laugh. We get in the car and drive to the venue. On our way we stop and get breakfast and coffee from dunkin. When we get to the venue We carry our stuff in and go to the dressing room. We all sit down and eat. Once I finish my food I go into the bathroom and pump quickly then bag it up and safely put it in my backpack then take out my outfit and stuff.

They call us for soundcheck and we run through it quickly then while Dom is working on soundcheck we go back into the dressing room and start talking about band things.

"Okay, so I talked with my management team and they said they want us to come up with a band name and then produce a few songs then present our ideas to them. And then they'll decide if they're in or not" I say to River and Scarlett.

"Okay, so what would we do for a band name?" River asks.
"Should we somehow convert the first letter of each of our names into it?" Scarlet asks.
"Hmm. Maybe? But how many words should it be made up of?" I say.
"Well it depends on what we like" River says.
"Ooo what if we used 3 words but each one started with a letter of our names. So the initials would be like NRS or something like that?" I say
"Ooo I like that idea" Scarlet says with enthusiasm.
"Never. . . Reach . . . Sky" I say. "Those were the first words that came to my mind" I say again and laugh.
"Never reach the sky?" River says.

Me and Scarlet gasp and nod.
"Yes!!" We all yell then laugh.

"Okay now that we have a band name, should we start writing songs while we wait to get ready?" I ask them.

They nod so I take out my song books and we go through them then we all go through our phones getting ideas.

Scarlet has a few songs she's written and River sometimes helps me write. We decide on two of Scarlets that we could record then a few of mine that me and River have worked on.

"Okay. So should we meet up at some point tomorrow in Dom's garage to work on them more?" I ask.
We all nod and agree.

Dom comes into the dressing room.
"I heard yelling" he says and laughs.

"Weeee have a band name" I say to him and smile.
"Ooo lets here it" he says.
"Never reach the sky" the three of us say then laugh again.
"That's fookin sick!" Dom yells.

We all smile wide. "We're going to meet up tomorrow and work on some songs in your garage and then take them to management" I say with a smile.
"They're gonna love it. I know they will" he says then sits down.

"Hey River, Scarlet, wanna help me on some Vocals tonight, like what we did in soundcheck?" I ask them.

They both look at each other with shocked faces then look at me. "FUCK YEAH!" They yell.

I smile wide. "Okay, it's a deal then" I say.
"Let's get ready. I'm too hyped up now to just sit here any longer" I say and chuckle. I grab my stuff and get dressed then the other two get dressed. I do my makeup while River does my hair. Then Scarlet has River do her hair. Once he is done with us he does his own.

"Lets go outside and take pictures of you three in the sunset" Tom says with a smile.

He leads us outside to the parking lot. We stand there together with me in the middle and we have our arms wrapped around each other. He takes a few pictures like that and then we do a few other poses. We go back inside and look at the pictures.