Chapter 38

Nicole POV

"I have a wicked hangover man" Dom say as he get a cup of coffee.

"I'm sad I have to go back to California today. I'm going to miss you and my two little babies so much" I say as I pick up Jaxton and kiss him all over his face.

"I know luv but there's work that needs to be done with your guys album" he says as he hugs me from behind.

"I know. We have meetings to discuss preforming the album and other bring shit. And then I'm going to talk to them about us re-recording my self titled album."

"Why are you re-recording your album when it's already out?" He asks.

"We're going to record the songs the way we performed them the last show of your tour" I say casually.

"Holy shit really? That's going to be insane" he says and kisses my cheek.

I smile and nod. "Self titled NRTS version"

Dom nods and chuckles. "I forgot you decided to title your first album self titled. I love that though."

I nod and smile. "You're sure you can handle the kids on your own?" I ask him.
"Yea I've got it. Don't worry. Between me and my family here we've got it" he says with a smile.

"Alright. I guess I'll get my stuff so we can leave" I say then frown.

I get up and grab my stuff then bring it out to the car Dom borrowed from his parents.
We get the babies ready and put them in the car then leave. The entire time I'm trying not to cry. Him and I have been inseparable for over a year now, we have two babies, a big house in LA, we know everything about each other, and we're going to be separated again. He is still on his break while I have to go back to work. In my brain I always have to be working. I worked in the hospital for what felt like forever, then I tried to balance medical and music, and finally I switched to my up and coming music career.

Dom looks in the back quickly at the babies then looks at me, then back at the road.

"What are you thinking about Mr.Harrison?" I say to him with a smirk.

"Babies are asleep . . ." He says to me as we pull into the airport parking lot.

"Yeah and?" I say to him and chuckle.

"We should . . . Ya know" he says with his cheeky smile.

"We'll get caught" I say and chuckle.

"What if we do . . . This" he says before he slips his hand up my thigh so it's right near my pretty kitty.

I smirk a little as I put my hand gently on his groin.
After he teases me a little he slips his hand into my sweatpants and very slowly inserts two fingers.

I moan softly then slip my hand into his underwear. I very slowly start stroking him up and down.
He moans softly and tries to focus on driving.

We continue pleasing each other until he pulls into an empty parking lot in a part of the town that isn't that busy.

"Take your pants off and get over here now" he says in his demanding tone.

I very quickly take my pants off and climb onto his lap. He takes his length and lines it up with my hole.
I slowly slide on, we both moan into each others ears.

"Up and down baby girl. Ride daddy" he whispers.
I start going up and down, trying my best not to shake the car.
"Why are you holding back? You can do better than that" he says quietly.
"I don't wanna shake the car"
"Shake it, I don't care. I wanna give you the best cream pie of your life"
I start going a LOT faster. He starts thrusting up and down to make the impact harder, and fuck was it good.