Chapter 20

New Years Eve

We wake up and start getting ready for the day. I put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a graphic t-shirt and Doms Zip-up hoodie from his funeral collection and my creepers then River does my hair and makeup. But once he finishes curling my hair he does an updo with it. He throws it up into a cute bun with a hair clip, making sure to leave a few pieces of hair in the front to frame my face.

Then River does Doms makeup and hair because he refused to let Dom do it himself. Once we're done getting ready Tom take pictures of us all then we head out to find a cafe for breakfast.

We go into a cute little shop and look at the menu. I end up deciding on a muffin and a cool raspberry tea cold brew concoction that sounded good. Everyone else gets theirs and then we walk down the street to were Dom needs to be to start getting ready. Once we get there and get to the dressing room I see a dress on the rack with his, Adam, and Jacks outfits then I look at Dom.
"Dom. . . Why is there a dress on the rack?"

He smiles a little. "Our manager convinced them to let you sing our song with me for one of the songs I sing" he says and smiles.

I gasp. "Live Tv. In front off all of America? Are- what?!" I say.

"I know it sounds terrifying, but our song is one of the top songs in the world right now. We've got this babe. YOU'VE got this." He says with a smile as he walks up to me and grabs my hands, holding one hand in each of his.

I take a deep breath. "Okay so . . . I'm going to be on tv with you. Shit" I say and laugh. At that point I feel one of the babies gently rub my stomach. I immediately tear up and put my hand over theirs and look down at my stomach.

"Mama's got this. Thank you baby. Mama needed that" I smile.
Dom gets in front of me and crouches so he is in front of the babies.

"You guys are amazing. Nyx, Jaxton, we can't wait to love the shit out of you. We love you kiddos." He kisses my stomach and smiles.

I look over and I see Adam began to do the same thing to Avery.

"Mommy and I are excited to meet you. You were a surprise for sure, but it's the best surprise we could have ever asked for. You're going to be an amazing little girl. You're going to grow up surrounded by people who love ya. Daddy has to get ready to rock out now, okay?" He chuckles and stands up. At that point Avery jumps a little.
"I think Astrid enjoys listening to you talk to her" Avery says and chuckles.

"The twins like listening to Dom talk too. They go crazy" I say and laugh.
"A minute ago one of them started petting my stomach when I started getting a little anxious"

"Awe. They love their mommy already" Avery says with a smile.

"Well I hope they do, cause they're stuck with me" I say and laugh.

"Now you see why I made your hair and makeup so good?" River says and chuckles.

"Yes, now it makes sense" I say and smile.

"Okay, let's go for sound check mates" Dom says and grabs my hand. We all head to where we need to be and run through soundcheck then go back into the dressing room. While in the dressing room I just sit there and feel the babies move and kick like they're on stage or something.