Ch.140

Y/n POV

I kept my word and Emily was in daycare and Izuku went to go see how he can earn his keep.

I wasn't going to look for a job or anything. I was focused on making this more homey. Unpacking our stuff and putting some stuff away.

I took Todoroki's dog tags and hung them in Emily's room over her bed as some kind of protection thing. I set up a few of her toys on the floor so she could play with them later. Izuku did a good job setting everything up already and he even baby proofed a few things.

When I was done I went to the living room with my dads crossbow that Izuku fixed to his best ability. I hammered nails above the fire place so I could put it up. I didn't want it to break anymore so I decided it was time for a new one.

Before I got to put it in place there was a knock on the front door. I sighed not really wanting company but I knew they could see me through the window in the door. I walked over and opened it seeing Toshinori.

"Hello is Young Midoriya here?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No he went to find some work." I said about to close it and going back to what I was doing. He stepped in anyway. I rolled my eyes and went back to the mantle and got a rag and started to clean the dirt and blood off the crossbow.

"A crossbow seems a little impractical for this world don't you think." He said as he made himself at home on the couch.

"That's because you don't know how to use one." I growled not in the mood to have a conversation with this man again. I had left the door open hoping he'd leave.

"Guns are more practical and better looking that looks like it's about to fall apart." He said and I just sighed.

"That's because it's old." I said and he hummed.

"Why don't you just burn it instead of hanging a peace of junk on the wall?" He said and I didn't respond. I pulled the string back and put a arrow in it. I was about to threaten the guy but Izuku came back.

"Hey whys the door open?" Izuku asked and I glanced over my shoulder at the old guy that wouldn't leave us alone.

"Oh hey Toshinori. What are you doing here?" Izuku asked as he walked up to me and kissed my cheek as I put the crossbow in place.

"I'm trying to convince your wife that that garbage shouldn't be on the wall." The guy said and Midoriya turned around to what I was doing.

"Garbage? You mean the crossbow? That's not garbage it's just a little broken." Izuku said and I made sure it wouldn't move but was still accessible in a emergency.

"I'll have to get you a new one so you don't break your fathers even more." Izuku said and i nodded.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking." I said and Izuku seemed to ignore his friend as he looked at me lovingly for some reason. I blushed and looked at the floor. I didn't know what has gotten into him. He wrapped a arm around my stomach pulling me into him as kissed my cheek again.

"Is that necessary?" Toshinori asked and Izuku scoffed.

"You are in my house." He said before letting me go and going to sit next to him. I brushed my hands on my clothes.

"Ok I'm going to get Emily and probably Eri." I said and Izuku nodded.

"Ok sweetheart." He said as I walked past him.

"Wait school doesn't get out until 5 you got plenty of time to do whatever." Toshinori said and I just looked at the man.

"She's attached to Emily. You can go I'm sure Eri would love a play date over here." Izuku defended and I left to get the kids.

This morning Aizawa said if I wanted i could take Eri out of classes whenever I wanted. He felt like having a woman around to help take care of her would do her some good. Eri knew how to play with Emily and how gentle she needed to be so I was completely ok with having Eri around.

I got the girls and went back to the house. It was around lunch time so I was going to make everyone lunch. When I got back Toshinori was still here talking with Izuku. Eri went to say hi to Izuku as I went to the kitchen and put Emily in a high chair.

"Eri what do you want to eat sweetie?" I asked and she ran over and climbed onto a stool.

"I want a PBJ." She said and I looked through the cabinets that Izuku had gotten some food for yesterday. I found some and started making her a sandwich.

"Oh can I get one." Izuku said getting up from his conversation and coming onto the kitchen.

"Yeah if you feed Emily." I said sliding a jar of baby food to him. He opened it and got a spoon and sat down next to her. Toshinori came in and kinda just watched.

I gave Eri her sandwich and then gave Izuku one. I went to make me one when Toshinori asked a question that darkened the mood.

"Where is Inko?" He asked and me and Izuku froze.

"She passed a few months after the fall." Izuku responded as he feed Emily.

"Oh I'm sorry." Toshinori said and I kinda got a attitude towards him.

"Is that why you keep bothering us? Huh? For Inko?" I growled and Izuku glanced at me.

"I um." The man said and I put what I was doing down.

"She's dead a lot of people you probably know are dead. Some of the garbage in this house has sentimental value that includes our lives that some people have died for. So the next time you storm into my house looking for my husband I suggest you watch what comes out that mouth." I growled at the man not caring who he thinks he is or if he was a friend of izukus. He glanced and Izuku who shook his head.

"Don't look at me."