✭ 20

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

❀ i love you but you make me so sad ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i love you but you make me so sad ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Riki had never run so fast in his life.

The hospital was far away and they had to get there as quickly as possible. Hana still hadn't woken up during the journey and she was on his back.

Hana,

are you OK ?

Please wake up.

Come on, just open your eyes,

just a little.

He quickly entered the hospital and the lady at reception recognised him quite easily. She had never seen him so distraught.

She quickly left her counter to go and help the young man. Several nurses rushed to the young man's side and two of them picked Hana up and put her on a bed to carry her to her bedroom.

Still empty for her.

Just for her.

"Young man, you must stay outside !" said one of the nurses.

Riki had been through this before and Hana had coped very well. She'd fought her way out of it.

She was going to pull through today too. He was sure she could do it.

So he sat down in a chair and waited.

The corridor was empty and dark. The same spot of mould was still there on the ceiling, perhaps even bigger than before.

Riki couldn't take his eyes off Hana's bedroom door. He couldn't wait for it to open so he could finally go and give her a hug. He wanted to tell her again that everything was fine, that she only had two weeks left to fulfil all her dreams and finish her list.

The door finally opened and the nurse ran a hand over his forehead to wipe away the fine drops of sweat.

Riki's eyes opened wide but the nurse quickly sat down beside him. He put his hands on his knees and took a deep breath.

"Were you close to her ?" he asked.

Riki felt the worst coming on. Why was he asking him that ?

He simply nodded.

"We've put her in an induced coma. Her lice are slow and she's breathing slowly. Everything is slowed down because of the coma."

Riki wasn't sure if this was good news or not. Hana was alive but asleep. There was nothing she could do now.

"When someone's in a coma, she can still hear what's being said to her, can't she ?"