✭ 03

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❀ a notebook ? ━━━━━━━━

a notebook ?
━━━━━━━━

Hana was back in the waiting room of the hospital. She hated this place more than everything.

Before, coming here wasn't such a bad thing, probably because everything was fine and her illness wasn't progressing too much, but now, would she still have good news ?

Her doctor opened the door, she enter in the room and he began to examine her.

"Hana, it's not getting any better." he said, shaking his head. "Your heart rate is irregular and quite low today."

He sat down behind his desk and Hana got dressed. He removed his glasses and said, "I think it would be prudent to keep you overnight, just to check that all is well."

It was Friday night and Hana wanted to enjoy her weekend, but she was going to have to spend it in hospital, in the place she hated most in the world !

"You will go out on Sunday so we can make sure there are no problems with your heart. Someone will come and help you with your homework."

"I don't want to spend the rest of my life here." she said as she lowered her head, almost whispering so as not to be heard.

Hana knew it was the right thing to do, that she was safer here than at home, but seeing this white walls every week was already too much for her, so sleeping here would be even worse.

She was increasingly stressed, and the thought of her illness worsening so quickly was an added source of stress for the young girl.

"You know, the more time goes by, the more you'll come here and spend time here. You'll just have to get used to it now, Hana."

After these words, he got up to open the door for the young girl and accompanied Hana to her room with the nurses.

It was a very small room with a single bed, a bedside table and a window. That was all there was to it.

Nothing more.

No television because the hospital isn't rich enough for that and no bathroom.

But she was intrigued by a notebook with a pen on the bedside table. She looked quizzically at the nurses and, as if they had read in her mind, one of them said, "Patients like to write down their lives to pass the time, you can use it if you want."