✭ 24

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

❀ no more illness and a lighter body ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

no more illness and a lighter body
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hana was in her bed and hadn't moved.

Riki would have liked to help her by giving her as much blood as possible, but their blood types weren't compatible and the hospital refused to help them, even though it's their job to do so.

Riki had talked to Hana a lot about it, he was convinced it would work and that she would be fine, but it was no longer possible.

She could feel her body getting heavier even though she wasn't moving. She could feel her brain getting foggy and her heart getting tighter with each passing day.

Her lungs hurt more and more. With every passing second, the pain throughout her body intensified.

At times, she felt as if the air was lava and she had to hold her breath to finally feel well.

She felt several hands on her body, then the door closed. Two men's voices were heard.

"Look at this bunch of flowers." said one of the two.

"Is the young man in love ?"

"We don't know what love is at that age."

Hana quickly realised that Riki was no longer there with her. She felt her heart gradually lighten, no doubt from the medicine she'd just been injected with.

"Did you know her mother's story ?" asked one of the two doctors.

"Everyone knows her story. It was terrible."

Hana heard several different noises, as if they were touching the wall and her bedside table.

Her brain was telling her to frown, but her body wasn't letting on. It was the same when she wanted to smile, or anything else.

Riki often made her laugh, even if for him it was like talking to a wall, trying to make jokes by imagining that Hana was laughing with him.

It was all imagination.

And every time, she smiled. She laughed with him, but her body showed nothing.

He loved her, so he did everything he could to make her happy, to make her want to live again, even if she was asleep. He wanted her to love this place and to feel good while she was here.

He was doing everything he could to achieve this, to make her laugh even if she was asleep.

She heard the door close and a few words, but nothing she could understand.

A minute later, she heard crying. It was easy to recognise Riki's crying.

It was a cry that nobody wanted to hear. It was as if he had been holding back from showing what he felt for too long.