✭ 13

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

❀ moment trapped forever ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

moment trapped forever
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This evening, a fine and warm rain tickled their skin. Riki and Hana were walking side by side after their bowling game.

They were in the middle of the city and it was dark, but the area was still alive and there were lots of people in the streets.

Riki took Hana's wrist and said, pointing to a shop: "Oh, my flower girl, can we have a look in there ?" He didn't even wait for her reply as he rushed towards the shop to enter.

"It's about to close." The manager said, obviously dead tired, but Riki insisted: "It won't be long."

It was a camera shop. There were cameras of every brand, colour and shape. Riki turned his head towards Hana and gave her a smile.

"See where I'm going with this ?"

She frowned. Was she supposed to know ?

"Hana, a drawing takes a long time and it's not accurate. Pick one."

"I don't know anything about cameras."

"I don't either."

Hana glared at all the cameras in front of her. She lifted the price tag on one camera so she could read it better but Riki took her hand and pulled it down before leaning towards her and saying: "Don't mind the price, it's a gift."

So Hana took a blue disposable camera with a little flower on the side. He loved it when Hana's first name took on meaning for trivial things or small details like this.

Riki smiled and hurried off to pay, so as not to keep the manager waiting any longer.

They both went outside and Riki took a photo of Hana in front of the shop. She didn't even have time to react when a flash of light dazzled her.

Riki raised the camera to his eyes with a big smile: "The most beautiful picture ever."

At every step he took, Riki took a photo of anything he found a little pretty. The trees, the moon, the flowers...

The young man slowed his pace and let Hana get ahead of him.

He watched the girl walk along, as if nothing could make her sad or affect her.

She was walking and her hair swayed to the rhythm of her steps. She had a small smile that Riki could see when she turned her head to look at the landscape around her.

The moon was helping to light the streets with street lamps and bar music could still be heard at this hour.

Riki brought his camera up to his eyes and began to wait for the perfect moment to freeze her in time.