✭ 08

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❀ cafe of the birds in love ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

cafe of the birds in love
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In the end, Hana had to stay in hospital for the rest of the week without being able to receive visitors.

For the first 3 days, she was forbidden to get out of her bed. Her only occupation was to watch the birds flying, the sick people walking around outside, or dreaming about her weekend at the funfair.

So every day was long and there was nothing to do in this hospital.

She was bored all day.

On the 4th day, she was finally allowed to go out of her room.

She went to the cafeteria but didn't have any money to buy anything. She just sat and watched people. She saw people who were much sicker than she was, physically speaking, and then others who came out of the hospital crying.

Her heart started to clench so she decided that staying in her room would be a better idea.

Riki came every evening after school to see if he could finally see Hana, but every time the answer was negative.

Not having her with him was strange, he'd never felt so alone.

Riki headed back to the hospital, hoping that this time he would be able to see Hana, spend the day with her and go to the funfair to think about something else and have a bit of fun.

The most horrible thing would have been if they hadn't been able to go.

"Oh, you again, young man. Riki, isn't it ?" said the receptionist. She was surprised that a young boy like him would come at hospital every day and ask if he could see this girl.

"It's for your Hana, right ?" added the old lady with a slight smile and a wink. Riki nodded, hoping to get a different answer from the other times.

She now knew what Hana was suffering from. They'd had a little chat last time, and she'd found the boy very touching. He'd even told her about the funfair.

So she said to him with a big smile, "I've got some great news for you !"

Riki felt his stomach tighten and his heart beat out of his chest.

"Oh please, tell me I can see her !"

The old lady nodded and Riki realised that the big day had finally arrived. "She has to be back tonight at 9 o'clock."