✭ 14

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

❀ future ? ━━━━━

future ?
━━━━━

Hana didn't take her break this morning. She stayed in the classroom while Riki went to talk with his friends.

She hadn't slept much last night, so she took the opportunity to catch up on the night she hadn't finished yet.

She could hear the wind blowing through the window, caressing her hair and the smell of the flowers outside wafting into the classroom. She could hear people talking and the sound of balloons bouncing on the floor.

Strangely enough, it was rather pleasant to sleep with that kind of noise.

Her nap only lasted 15 minutes before the bell rang to announce the resumption of lessons.

Riki returned with a smile and ran his hands through his hair before sitting down next to Hana.

"It was really good yesterday, when can we do it again ?" said Riki, waking her up.

"I don't know, whenever you feel like it." Hana replied, scratching her eyes and stretching.

"I always want to, oh, did I wake you ?"

"I didn't get much sleep last night."

Hana put her head back in her arms but Riki leaned towards her, lifted her hair so she could hear him: "I'm the one who shouldn't have slept all night after the beating you gave me yesterday."

Hana let out a smile into her hands and her cheeks flushed as she felt Riki's breath in her ear.

Riki saw Hana's cheeks swell, realising that she was smiling because of what he had just said. Even if it wasn't all her doing, she'd won that bowling match. By 13 points.

The teacher came back into the classroom with some papers in his hands and Hana put her head out of her arms.

The teacher put the papers on his desk and said: "You know that this year is very important for you, for your results and for your future career."

The girl sighed and murmured to herself: "What's the point of listening if it's going to be about the future ?" Then she buried her head in her arms.

Riki heard her and felt his heart burn inside him. He turned his head towards her and said: "Hana, this is important, you should think about it more." as if she really needed to worry about her professional future.

She looked Riki straight in the eye and frowned slightly.

"Because you really think I'm going to survive this long ? Riki, please, come back to reality !" Then she buried her head in his arms. "Let me be bored."

He leaned towards her again and whispered. "Don't give up Hana, I beg you."

Then their teacher began handing out the papers.