✭ 05

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

❀ a designer ━━━━━━━

a designer
━━━━━━━

After her long weekend in the hospital, Hana came to school an hour early to play the piano.

It happened to her sometimes to arrived early or went home late just to play the piano for an extra hour.

Riki had made her want to do more than usual, and this morning she was in a good mood. She breathed in the fresh spring air and enjoyed the moment with the sound of birdsong in her ears.

Today there was sunshine and not a cloud in the sky. It was a beautiful day.

Hana went to the front of the music room as usual and opened the door, unaware that the room would be full for the first time since she arrived.

Hana thought for a moment that there was a lesson going on and that she was disturbing all the students present, but Riki appeared and took Hana's list out of his pocket before handing it to her.

"Hana, make your first dream come true. Show all these people that you're the best pianist in the world !" Riki moved closer to her and whispered in her ear, "Show your mother that she made the right choice to calling you like that, my flower girl."

Hana walked down the steps of the amphitheatre, looking out at the crowd that would be listening to her in a few seconds.

She didn't know how Riki had managed to get all these people to come, especially so early, but it was true, the room was full.

She could feel her hands getting wet from the stress and her heart beating faster and faster with a slight pain, like a small needle pricking her heart, but she took a deep breath to release as much stress as possible. She sat up and turned to Riki.

The young man, who was already looking at her, smiled and gave her a thumbs-up with his broad smile, trying to give her as much courage as possible.

She turned round and began to play.

At first, Hana was afraid of making a mistake, that she makes a mistake in the melody she's played all her life, but soon Hana began to relax and her lice gradually slowed down.

The room was silent and 'Melodic flower' echoed throughout. She let herself be carried away by the music in her ears. Her hands roamed the keyboard and she began to sway to the rhythm of the melody. She was living in the moment and feeling alive.

It had been a long time since she'd felt that kind of sensation, and she wondered if it had ever happened to her before. This sensation of attracting attention. The audience was looking at her and nobody else, she was the centre of the show.

The last note came and the whole audience stood up to applaud Hana. Everyone smiled at her and she recognised a few students from her school.

She waved to the audience and Riki motioned for everyone to leave.