More Answers

~Hunter~

It was Friday, the day of the execution. The rogues have been tortured for a few days and Jenna and Emily have been tortured as well. It was surprisingly easy. Apparently they couldn't stand to see each other in pain. I placed them all in different cells, I wanted to talk to them individually. I decided to let Anna go first. She's told me a bit already but I wanted more. I wanted to know everything. I walked into her cell and looked down on her in grim satisfaction. She was dirty and miserable,just as she should be. She wasn't cuffed this time. We don't feed prisoners, usually they just waste away. If I put the cuffs on her she would die and that's not how I wanted to kill her. She whimpered once the door closed behind me. This cell was much smaller, maybe 5x6 feet. I could barely fit in here myself. I pulled her up and brought her into an interrogation room. She slumped in the metal chair and I cuffed her risk to the table, using regular metal handcuffs of course. I sat across from her and looked into her dead eyes.
" Why?"
She looked up at me and rasped,
" Why what....Alpha?"
I glared down at her, smiling when she cowered away.
" Why did you bring rogues onto my territory. Why did you hire them to get rid of the human. "
She looked into my eyes for a second then looked away.
" A luna is supposed to be tough and strong. She is supposed to take care of problems and make sure the pack is perfect. I had to get rid of the human. Once she stepped foot onto this territory it was no longer perfect. She was like a stain on my favorite white skirt, she had to be removed. "
I growled angrily.
" You are not the luna of this pack! " I yelled slamming my hands down on the table.
" I want you to get this through your thick head Anna. You will NEVER be Luna of this pack. You. Will. Never. Be. My. Mate. Do you understand me?"
She glared, but slowly nodded her head.
" Now I'm going to ask you a few more questions and you will answer them truthfully Anna or you will be punished, do you understand me?"
She nodded, regarding me warily.
" I want to know how you got those rogues on my land without my knowledge. I'm a very powerful Alpha, I would have felt those wolves on my territory. "
She looked at me with those dead eyes and then started cackling wildly. Insulted, I grabbed her by her neck and slammed her head down on the table. I heard the sound of her nose breaking and probably what sounded like her head cracking. She stopped laughing immediately.
" I did not say you could laugh Anna. Now answer my question or you will regret it. Don't make this harder on yourself Anna because I will kill you, slowly and painfully. Maybe I'll even bring your little brother to watch. "
I grinned down at her frightened face. Of course I was bluffing about the brother thing but she didn't know that.
" Please alpha, he's just a pup. " She begged
" Tell me what I want to know and I will reconsider my decision. Be warned Anna, I'm done plying with you, if I even feel that your lying your brother will be in here to watch you die. "
She nodded and sighed.
" We masked their scent, Jenna and I. Jenna made this weird stuff out of some plants and she sprayed it all over them. I didn't think it would work, but it did. She said her grandmother taught her how to do it last summer. "
She wasn't lying. That meant Jenna's grandmother knew magic. I growled.
" What else did they do. What part did Emily play in all this."
She coughed and spat out blood while I looked at her in disgust.
" Emily didn't do much. She was just the lookout while we snuck the rogues onto the territory. "
I glared at her.
" Your hiding something Anna, I could lays bring your brother in here and he could ask you himself. "
She growled and shook her head.
" Don't. I'll yell you. Emily was in charge of making sure no one knew what was happening. She stole some kind of drug from her grandmother' house and put it in the drinks so no one would remember what went on at the party. She made sure no one could mind link that night, in case they noticed the rogues. "
They would all die painfully and I think I knew how I wanted to kill Jenna and Emily.
I growled and stood up, slamming my chair into the wall.
" I want her returned to her cell and ready for her execution. "
I told the guard and moved on to Jenna's room. It gave me great satisfaction to see her in pain and shackled to the walls. She was only part wolf from her grandfathers side, but her grandmother was not as human as she seemed. This was the only reason they were allowed to stay here. The werewolf gene skipped her mother and Jenna and Emily as well. I sat down in front of her and looked into her eyes.
" You and your sister know magic. "
She laughed.
" I knew Anna would tell you sooner or later. Tell me alpha, how is your mate doing? "
I growled angrily, but she just laughed.
" How did she cope with all those rogues touching her? I think she liked it you know, I heard her scream a few times. "
I growled and slapped her face hard. Her head snapped to her left and she started coughing up blood.
" You and your sister will burn for this, but I think I'll let you watch your sister burn first. Maybe I'll even burn your parents with you. "
I threw her against the wall and left the room. She wasn't laughing my anymore.