Still Hate Mondays

~Hunter~

The weekend couldnt have passed any slower. I was anxious to see my mate in class and in our after school detention. Today was definitely my lucky day. On my way to my classroom, I saw her standing by her locker talking to Hayden.  My wolf was jealous once he saw them laughing together but I shook it off. I was determined to hond with my little mate today and with that said I walked up behind Hayden and threw an arm around his shoulder. He jumped a little before relaxing when he saw me over his shoulder.

"Hello Valentina," I said smiling. "Lovely morning?" 

Lovely morning?! God I'm an embarrassment to the male species!

She blushed and smiled shyly. My wolf was jumping for joy, at least she wasn't backing away.

"Hey cuzHayden said looking up at me sharply.
"Val here was just telling me how much of a pigsty our house was,"

I gave him a warning look when I saw my mate flush red from head to toe.

"So your doing the dishes tonight right?" he smiled.

I scoffed and squeezed his neck a hit tighter.

"Val offered to come help clean the place, right Val?"

The words came out of his mouth really fast and kind of jumbled, but I understood him perfectly.
He gave a weak chuckle at the the end, probably because I was squeezing his neck to the point of cutting off his air supply. I looked towards my flushed mate for confirmation and as soon as she nodded her head, I let up on Haydens neck.

"Thank you Valentina, I really appreciate the help. If you hadn't noticed, Hayden and I aren't exactly good with house chores." I said with a smile.

She giggled quietly into her hands and I just about died. I was bursting with happiness. She smiled because of me. I was the reason she smiled and it left a big ass grin on my face. The bell rang for firsts speriod and I still couldn't stop smiling. I bid my mate goodbye and went to my classroom. My wolf was comforted that she had me for first period. He liked to see her in the morning as did I. Students were filing in, but my little mate had not walked through the door yet. The tardy bell rang and still no mate. I was getting worried, I tried to mindlink Hayden but for some reason I couldnt reach him. By lunch I was in full on panic mode. There was some sort of mental block between me and Hayden and it was driving me crazy. No one had seen Hayden or Valentina since this morning so I left the school and tried to get scent off Hayden and Valentina. I could smell Hayden, but Valentina's scent was very faint. I followed it into the forest where I found Hayden laying  on the grass in wolf form. He was a bit beat up but he didnt look to bad. I immediately mindlinked a picture of Hayden to Ethan and left him to find my mate. Ethan was close by and would be here in 2 minhtes tops so I wasn't really worried about Hayden. I was still in human form when I heard a shriek then I shifted and my wolf took over. Immediately my vision turned to black and I was left in the dark not knowing what happened to my mate.

================================

Cliffhanger! Hehe I always wanted to do that.
Aha second update in a week! I'm on a roll. Hopefully another update tomorrow and you can find out what happened to Valentina....hope its not fatal.

Vampluver17

Ps. Sorry for any mistakes, didnt have time to read it through.