PART 7

AUTHOR POV:

SOME DAYS LATER:

Ryu was in her thoughts, she became quite which is getting worried for her friends and husband but nobody knows the reason.

"Ryu, ryu come down to earth" jimin said while showing his hands infront of ryu's eyes

Ryu came in her senses and looked at jimin.
"You were saying something?" Ryu asked her bestfriend

"Ryu what happened? Don't lie to me. Why your eyes are always red and puffy. You cried today also say me what happened ryu?" Jimin stated worriedly, he can't see ryu like this.

"I'm fine" ryu said but jimin knows she isn't going to talk about her stress, then he came towards ryu.

They both are on rooftop, jimin dragged ryu here, because he was noticing she is being quite and zooning out always.

"Let it out whatever it is" jimin said while engulfing ryu in his embrace, her eyes welled up thinking about her jungkook and dad.

She started to cry and sob in jimin's embrace, she needs someone and jimin understand her.

"J-jimin*hiccup* I'm bad*hiccup* I'm bad daughter" ryu said while sobbing in jimin's embrace, his heart clenched looking at her like this.

"Who said you're best ryu, you're not bad" jimin said while stroking ryu's hairs, he started to say sweet words in ryu's ears which make her calm down.

Ryu looked at jimin, jimin slowly wiped her tears and kissed on her forehead.
This actions of jimin's made ryu blush, he can't deny feelings about ryu and he wants her to be happy.

"Now say me what happened" jimin said while cupping ryu's cheeks, ryu was uncomfortable to share her things. He understand and again hugged her tightly.

"It's okay say me whenever you're comfortable okay" jimin uttered making ryu smile softly, after more than month she smiled Lil bit.

"Let's hangout on Sunday" he said, ryu thought for a moment then nodded her head. She needs rest and fresh environment.

"Let's go" jimin said ryu nodded her head, jimin was holding ryu's hands. Students gasps looking at them like this.

"Are they dating?" One of the female student asked being angry

"Omg they look cute together"

"Why my ryu is holding jimin's hand"
"I will get heartattack"
"I ship them"
"I don't ship them"

Students started to mumrmur between them, both ryu and jimin rolled there eyes at there hate comments. But jimin blushed and smiled just thinking ryu dating him.

TIME SKIP:

TAEHYUNG POV:

"This will help me" one of my co worker asked to his friend

"Yeah if you have to woo her then just do as she say, do her fav things mostly make her feel loved then see she will fall for you" he said, I was eavesdropping there conversation I'm not a person who will eavesdrop but this is the thing i also need.

I wanted ryu to love me the way i do to her, i looked at my P.A. who is looking at me wide eyes, then i remember my position i immediately became staright, and cleared my throat.

Even tho I'm feeling embarassed but I'm boss so it can be less embarass? I left from there

I saw ryu was sitting on the couch, well nowdays she always zoon out, don't know what happened to her.
Sometimes i heard her cries, what happened to her I'm really worried for her and surely i will find it soon.