PART 18

AUTHOR POV:

"Oppa s-stop" she said in her shaky voice, she knows what he wants but she can't give herself to him. Her heart belongs to someone else and there is no point of her to back off.

"Stop resisting me" he groaled in anger , he darken his eyes. Biting and sucking her body like hungry beast she whimper in pain, but didn't let her tear to slip. She knows it won't effect him, he says he loves her but it's not love it's obsession the unhealthy obsession.

"What is your relationship with yoongi?" He Coldly asked, her heartbeat hitched she gulped and looked away not to further see those dark brown orbs who are scaring shit out of her.

"W-what are you saying I don't know him?" She said, he scoffed and held her jaw tightly, she is still laying bed he is hovering above her.

"Ryu i raised you, I know very well when you're lying and saying truth" he sternly said, she gulped knowing he knows her better. She was just 7 he took her responsibility like mother and father both too, because Mr.kang was in depression after his beloved wife's death he used to go for therapy sessions it almost took him 3 years to come out from the depression.

Taehyung forget his childhood and be with her, because he was affectionated to kang family alot.

ryu pushed taehyung making him fall on other side of bed. She stand up immediately blinked her eyes twice not to let tears fall.

"Oppa there is nothing between us, why you're like this from the start. How can you think so low" she said with disgust, he clenched his jaw and stand up dangerously glaring her.

"What else I can do when my own fucking wife won't love me" he raised his voice, she back off, and looked at him in disbelief.

"Because you know very well i can't love you, not in this birth" she said what was in her mind stuck, he stopped in his track. Tears escaped from his eyes, whom he loves the most can't love him.

"R-ryu" he whispered enough to hear for her, she closed her eyes not see him in that state. She still feels guilty, guilt is eating her up.

"Oppa i can't, I just can't" she softly said making him clench his jaw, he tightly fisted not to harm her physically

"I will give what you want to make you fall in love with me?" He uttered those words, ryu scoffed here she was blaming herself but can't forget he is the great Kim taehyung he can just think about his money and power.

"Freedom, give me my freedom back maybe atlast I won't hate you" she uttered those words, making him clench his jaw. He darkly chuckled

"What you think I will give that? Remember ryu you are Kim ryu taehyung my wife. There is no chance for your freedom" he Coldly utter she tightly fisted and glared him, few minutes ago he was verge of crying but in hands flip he changed his duality

"Baby don't worry my love will be enough for us" he said, she clenched her jaw and looked away.she knows it's not love she isn't immature to understand his actions, surely he was obsessed but he himself don't know. Fooling himself in the name of love

"You-" she was speechless she knows if she said it will trouble for her, she is enough mature to understand but not stopping low.

"I'm sleepy" she slept on her left side of bed, taehyung just looked at her. He can't forget her words, he knows she won't but he is determined to. He wants her to love him the way he do.

Taehyung laid beside her, her back was facing. He wanted to feel her in his embrace. He hold her waist making her turn around infront of him, she widen her eyes and tried to move away.