PART 4

AUTHOR POV:

"Why on earth the great kim taehyung was angry" ryu mocked him, surely Jennie made her more strong and said her to stand for herself.

"You're not supposed to talk me in this way" taehyung said coldly, he didn't liked her attitude lil bit.

"Then what I'm supposed to do? To obey your order like puppet" ryu yelled at him, he closed his eyes in annoyance and tolerating her bratty side. He was not this calm but for her he is managing himself.

"You should have took my permission or informed me" taehyung calmly tried to make her understand but, but ryu isn't gonna to listen him because she really hates when someone order hers.

"You can't fucking control my life" ryu yelled at him, taehyung furrowed his eyebrow. His anger is just increasing,
He fisted tightly not to harm her physically.

"I'm your husband ryu, i can decide whom you wanna talk or not. You should obey me" ryu scoffed, he is behaving like typical husband. Taehyung didn't like ryu's behaviour.

"Forced husband?" Ryu sarcastically said, if she was previous ryu she would have scared and nodded her head as yes. But she learned many things in Australia she fight for herself there and now also she is doing.

Her father always wanted her to be strong and sudden death of her father impacted her mental health it started to make her cold. She knows if she have to live in this world then she have to stand for herself.
Even Jennie made her understand between being obedient and equal relationships values, taehyung knows very well Jennie did made this ryu but anger took over him.

"Aren't we feisty enough, are we?" Taehyung darkly said and took steps towards her. Sent shivers down her spine hearing to his cold tone.
Maybe she is trying to be strong but the man standing here who is no more less than nightmare for her.

"Stay away from me you fucking kim taehyung" that's it, it increases his rage more before she could say anything

*SLAP*

She felt burning sensation on her right cheek, her face covered with her hairs, bangs on her eyes. She slowly put her hand where he slapped her.
Tears escaped from her eyes, she looked at him with teary eyes but hate is visible.

"How dare you to curse me? Did you really forget your manners in Australia huh? Is that i teached you. You wanted all that again me to make you obedient?"  Taehyung darkly said,
Taehyung's biological mom incident impacted him alot. From childhood he  taught women's should be under control.

her heart stopped beating just thinking of him giving lessons of manner she knows how she cried endless nights in fear of him, but still her anger didn't stopped

"Jennie unnie was right, once a monster he never changes" ryu said while tears escaped from her eyes, but he blood shot his eyes when he listen Jennie's name from her mouth.
It's enough flame for to burn more fire, he tightly held her jaw and make her look at him.

She hissed in pain because recently he slapped her there only and now tightening his grip on her jaw making her more difficult.
Tears are just flowing like water but she didn't stopped glaring him.

"Stay away from Jennie, if i saw you with her alone then you know consequences very well" he darkly said making shivers sent down her spine.

"Why?" It was almost whispered, how he will tell about Jennie's intentions but he have to make sure she would be safe and be with him.

But Jennie's act made him more possessive for her now not only boys but he will never let any girl to be close with her.
He has fear what if she left him one day how his mom did?
But surely he will tame her into his obedience then she will never think about leaving him.