PART 2

AUTHOR POV:

"Let's go" taehyung said and stood up, she quickly gone towards her share bedroom. She take her purse and mobile. Taehyung was standing there infront of car, saw her coming he hop in the car. She came towards him and sat on passenger seat.

Taehyung started engine and drove off to her father's mansion, everything was new to her. She isn't able to digest the fact she is married to kim taehyung now.

Nevertheless she put her airpods and started to listen the music not wanting to disturb taehyung, taehyung saw her looking out of window,he took glances at her. He saw her denim shorts are little short then called her.

"Ryu" she didn't listen to him, she was listening songs.

"Ryu" he again called her but she was just seeing out of window.

Taehyung saw her earpods and heavily sighed. He sternly took out her one earpod, she flinched, saw angry taehyung and gulped.

"O-oppa" she stutterd

"I'm calling you from 2 fucking minutes but you didn't budge" taehyung angrily spitted out, taehyung has anger issues from the childhood and ryu knows about it.

Tears welled up in ryu's eyes, she was scared as hell. "When I'm talking to you,be in your consciousness." he said mostly ordered, ryu nodded her head.

He removed his jacket and gave to her.
"Next time, wear some decent clothes. You're married to me now" taehyung uttered those words and it stab her heart in million pieces, she just nodded her head.

"Words"

"Y-yes oppa" ryu said but tears escaped from her eyes.
She wanted him to ask what's wrong wearing in it but he is over possessive he won't like the fact his wife should wear revealing clothes in public.

Ryu looked away not wanting him too see her cry face to him, she wiped her tears. She knows her married life is gonna be like this but she was determined to divorce him for sure.but Little did she know He isn't going to leave her at any cost.

Both reached to Kang mansion, ryu saw her mansion and sadly chuckled.
2 days before she had her freedom but now she is bonded and tied up with taehyung.

Taehyung walk from there, without glancing at ryu. She sighed and followed him.

"Good morning young ma'am" maid greeted ryu

"Good morning sir" they also greeted taehyung as they know him more than ryu.

Ryu didn't looked at taehyung and gone towards her father room, and saw him laying on bed.
"Dad" she called him, Mr.kang looked at ryu and smiled softly.

"Princess" he softly said and ryu ran towards him, she was crying. For why? For her father health? For her father situation? For marrying taehyung? Or not marrying her lover? Or marrying at young age?

Ryu was stressed from all this, but sake of her dad happiness she took all stressed on her Lil shoulders. Ryu hugged her father like there is no tomorrow.

"How's is taehyung?" Mr.kang asked, ryu thought maybe her father will ask about her whereabouts but he is talking about his son-in-law.her heart clenched and felt jealous from taehyung.

"I'm fine uncle" taehyung said and came in the room, ryu wiped her tears but she glared him under her bangs. How badly she wanted to punch him but she can't.

"Isn't she is troubling you son?" Mr.kang asked and ryu pout he chuckled, taehyung lips slightly chose to smile. 'cute' he mumbled looking at her pout.

"No uncle" taehyung assured him, she looked at her father in disbelief. How can he forget her infront of taehyung, her forced husband she thought.