PART 6

AUTHOR POV:

Ryu came towards taehyung, kim siblings were cheering for both of them along with there wives.

For ryu it would be only dare as she did many types of dares and this types too but for taehyung it's something different.

Ryu gulped and put her hand on his nape, she didn't dared to look into taehyung's eyes not because of shyness but because of his glare and fear she thought but he softened his eyes when he saw ryu near him.

Ryu slowly marched her soft lips on him, ryu started to move in sync. Taehyung was still processing what's happening, he felt thousands of butterflies in his stomach. Small blush crept on his face, not having any response from taehyung above 1 minutes ryu thought she kissed him without his will she felt bad

But taehyung came in his senses and kissed her back passionately, ryu wrapped her hands tightly even he hold her waist.
There was no tongue involvement kiss was full of passionate but love is blooming in
His soul, he loved her taste it's euphoric for him.

He wants this for eternity, he don't want to complete this he wants more. He became hard but he was totally blushing mess.
Tzuyu was about to say 5 minutes are complete but ryu parted there lips at exact after 5 minutes.

Taehyung furrowed and pouted not having the same warm of her lips on his but his cheeks are burning up when he saw ryu.

Everyone looked at taehyung with wide eyes, he was blushing mess. Tzuyu smirked looking at taehyung like this but ryu had emotionless face, taehyung looked at ryu she had lil bit tink pink of blush on her cheeks, it's enough for him to smile like Maniac but she didn't smiled at him. he knows very well she wants apology for that day but taehyung also has big ego he sighed but again blushed and smiled just thinking about the kiss.

Ryu was looking at one direction constantly, taehyung followed her gaze and saw stalls. He knows what she is thinking but he can't let her eat all unhygienic food.
Before he could say ryu interrupted

"Unnie why people's are standing there? And why there are food items?" Ryu asked with her innocent eyes, tzuyu and jisso 'aww' at her.

"They are food stalls baby, you want that" jisso said but taehyung darken his eyes when jisso said 'baby' to his ryu.

"Food stalls? I will try" ryu said being happy, taehyung just raised his eyebrow.

Ryu stood up along with tzuyu and jisso.
"Ryu, you can't eat those unhygienic food. It's not good for your health" taehyung said while standing up from his seat, same goes to namjoon and seokjin.

"But i want that oppa" ryu protested it's very rare to protesting infront of taehyung because once he said then that thing should be happen.

"Ryu didn't i said first time stop being baby, you can't eat them" taehyung sternly said, ryu's eyes welled up if she was single she would have explore this place by her own without anyone's permission but taehyung always restrict her everytime. It's like she was living in cage there is no freedom for her

Jisso and tzuyu looked at ryu, ryu blinked twice not to drop her precious tears.

"Honey go with ryu, accompany her in stalls we will join you later" jisso said to seokjin, jin understand and nodded his head.

Ryu again looked at taehyung for permission she knows if she again defy him, he will scold her with hours of lectures and she don't want that.

"Ryu go we will handle taehyung" tzuyu said making ryu smile, she nodded her head like little kid tzuyu chuckled at ryu, but felt pity at small girl marrying taehyung at young age.