PART 1

Girl who was panting and sweating but didn't stopped, she is running for her loved one. For her dad. Her superhero.

She is half Australian and half korean, it's easy by her looks she is foreigner. Although she recieved her mother looks, even in her 18 years old age she looked breathtaking and goddes of Beauty.

But she was finding her dad, finally she met those dark brown orbs and halted on spot. She never dare to come infront of him, obviously she was scared of him from her childhood nevertheless today she have to gain courage.

His head is low, he is sitting on white bench. Near the ICU room, she recognised her dad is there.

She slowly approached infront of guy, who is in his mid twenties. She met with his brown orbs and tried to be strong and enough courage.

"O-oppa" she whispered, enough to hear for him.

[ Meaning of Oppa (오빠) = Oppa simply refers to an older brother/man in a friendly tone. It can also mean a boyfriend or husband. In simple terms it uses as honorifics ]

"Ryu" his deep husky voice, sent shivers down her spine. Still he has effect on her, not in romantic way but in fearful.

"H-how i-is my dad" she asked the man infront of her, who is more taller than her.

"They are operating uncle, we have to wait" he said coldly, she nodded her head.
She was still 6 feet away from him, she know how she managed to talk to him.

He was looking at her, examining her. He met her after years. She is indeed beautiful. Her white mini skirt, white crop top hugging her body perfectly showing her clevage.
Her pale skin, pink lips everything about her was beautiful but he didn't looked at that, he saw her skirt was bit upper he removed his coat and make her wear that.

He would never do that but now he has responsibility and he is man of words, she looked at him in confusion but didn't dared to utter.

"I-i can manage t-taehyung oppa" ryu said while stuttering, feeling his hot breathe near her face. He nodded his head.

She looked at ICU. She came back from Australia today few minutes ago and got to knew about her house maids. Ryu's father was admitted in hospital he got mild heart attack.

Soon doctor came and looked at guardian.
Ryu came towards doctor
"How's my dad" she asked doctor, while praying to God.

"He is fine for now but he don't have more time" doctor said making her heart ache.

"W-what happened to him?" Ryu wants to know what happened to her dad and why this doctor is uttering shit.

"He is on 4th stage of cancer, and this mild heart attack. Making patient's condition more worse, you guys should spend your time with him more. You can meet patient" doctor said but for ryu her whole world shattered.

She was speechless and in dilemma. Why her father hid this from her, tears are flowing like river. The man beside her was standing infront of her, he don't know how to console anyone or give shoulder? He wants to say her it's all okay but something was stopping him. He was insecure she will push him away but taehyung don't know ryu need someone now.

Ryu feel on marble floor, her knees didn't hurted because after receiving the news she was still processing wish it could be not true. Her father, her only family on whom she rely. Her world shattered, she is not kid to understand why her father was forcing her to come back korea being stubborn she didn't came and enjoyed her life there.
Guilt arouse in her heart.

"Let's go and meet him" taehyung said coldly, ryu never expected anything from taehyung because she knows he is like this from the childhood. She nodded her head.