PART 16

AUTHOR POV:

Ryu again got her consciousness but she felt her throat dry she needs water but she isn't mind of state to think that she again lost her consciousness because of convied place.

Taehyung opened the door, his heart clench looking at his little wife's state. She is laying on hard floor with her fragile body, blood is ozzing out from her elbow. She looks really weak and her face looks pale. dried tears are visible on her face.

He immediately bend down to her, tapped her cheeks multiple times but no use. He picked her up in bridal style and strolls towards there share bedroom.

He is looking worried after looking at her state "Immediately call doctor" taehyung yelled and put ryu on soft mattress.

"Baby wake up, wake up" he sprinkled water on her face Conversely no use.

"I'm sorry I won't lock you again but ryu wake up your eyes, open your eyes." His tears escaped from his eyes, she isn't responding how can he be so cruel to her?

"Good evening taehyung" the doctor said and bowed to him, he nodded his head

"S-she i-isn't opening her eyes" taehyung's voice cracked, dr.choi first time looking at him like this. She is the family doctor of kim family although seokjin is doctor but dr.choi is there family doctor over 20 years.

Dr.choi came inz taehyung gave her space without showing any tantrums to look at ryu, dr.choi thought taehyung will left no he is standing next to her it's getting her uncomfortable to look ryu.

"Taehyung can you please wait outside" taehyung raised his eyebrow, his worried expression changed he clenched his jaw.

"Treat her infront of me" he sternly said, Dr.choi gulped and nodded her head.

"Nothing to worry now, but keep her in open space maybe she can be traumatized to that effect. And give her this prescription" dr.choi said and give taehyung prescription, he looked at ryu with his hurtful gaze he is the reason Of her misery now.

Maria took dr.choi downstairs, taehyung hold her hands and looked at her examined her exiquisite face beauty features.
Her double eyelids with long eyelashes. Her most beautiful eyes which are close now, but he can't forget the image of those blue eyes which wants to fly high.

He stroked her hairs behind her hairs with his long slender fingers, he always get mesmerized by her. Her pale skin, sharp jawline with lil bit chubby cheeks. Her little nose, he slowly touch with his fingers. His eyes landed on her lips heart shaped lips, he touches her lips with his thumb.

His desire for her getting restless, he wanted to have her fully. Lust is visible in his eyes but more than that his love...

He saw ryu slowly moving he sat in his chair he still hold her hands

Ryu slowly opened her eyes to see bright lights she immediately shut them and rubbed it slowly and opened it. Her face colours became drain again thinking of her nightmare that room, tears escaped from her eyes.

She slowly looked at her hands saw taehyung holding them she immediately yanked them harshly, taehyung's heart felt pang when she refused his touch.

"Are you okay" he said while carresing her hairs but she backed off and looked at him with tearful eyes.

"P-please d-don't lock me again" she said while shaking in fear, taehyung immediately opened windows and door. And came towards her he tried to approach her but she is backing off