PART 25

Author pov:

Some days later:

"My ryu," he said as he gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and peered lovingly into her eyes, which she utterly failed to meet.

He stroked her soft cheeks and said, "Take care of yourself, Miss Oppa okay." Ryu's heart fell as he cast a terrified glance downward. It was he who instilled fear in her. He gave her a firm hug while petting her long hair. He understands that her lack of resistance is not solely due to fear, and he is willing to overlook it if she shows greater obedience to him.

With a kiss on her lips, he walked away, causing Ryu to cry. Refusing to cry, she glanced at his back instead of wiping it.

Time skip:

Ryu carefully read the divorce papers that Tzuyu had sent her. She does not know, but she does not want to be without him.

She feels like a pathetic fool for his soft-spoken words and smiles after punishing her. She believes it to be her punishment for breaking Jeon Jungkook's heart. She recalled Taehyung telling her he would allow her to take her final exams. With a heavy sigh, she peered at the ceiling.

"W-why am I unable to?" "He is just my forced husband," she mumbled in a whisper before curling up. Placing her fingers on her chin, she tried to recall the last time he had mistreated her. He has been acting so strangely sweet lately. Similar to her jungkook

When the door opened, Ryu turned to face Taehyung right away. Her pulse quickened, causing her to sit up and sprint in his direction. Kissing her forehead with a smile, she accepted his embrace. Taehyung was sitting on the sofa taking off his coat when she took out his bag and placed it on the table. "Give me water, baby," he asked, and Ryu filled the glass. Taehyung smiled as she handed him a glass of water and observed her naive expression. He drank some water.

"Does my baby miss me?" He drew her in closer as he asked. Taehyung could not help but smile at her response as Ryu made her sit on his lap and nodded her head.

He undoubtedly made her obedient in his way.

He motioned for her to open the box wrapped in beautiful paper, saying, "There is a gift for my princess."

Ryu's eyes were drained as she cast an indifferent glance at the gift he had purchased for her. "Baby, do you like it? It contains the rarest of all diamonds. He kissed her cheeks while she remained on his lap and said, "I loved it one go, I hope you loved it too." With a forced smile, she kissed him on the cheeks. "I enjoyed it, but oppa—" she halted mid-sentence, causing Taehyung to furrow his brows.

He needed an hour to select that exquisite and delicate diamond necklace.

He asked softly, "But what baby?" as Ryu placed her head on his chest. She traced circles on his chest with her fingers. He swallowed and caressed her hair, picturing filthy situations with his spouse. He felt his heart warm as she said, "I-I want something more." Is there something she wants to ask him? Is she genuinely asking for something? Ready to give in to his marriage? His pulse was pounding and his eyes were sparkling. He would give her the world if she would just behave like this.

"What do you desire, princess? The beseeching husband questioned, "Say to oppa, I will buy it," and Ryu gave him a naive glance.

"I-I want to go to Seoul Tower," she said, his eyes darkening. "Apart from going out, I will give you whatever you want, baby," he said in a stiff voice as he stopped brushing her hair and held her tightly. Ryu shook her head. She cried silently in his arms as her eyes filled with tears. When he noticed that she was not responding and had not even answered, he furrowed his brows. It is rare for the Ryu type of girl to not respond.