PART 9

AUTHOR POV

"No but you have to always behave like brat, remember ryu now it's not only about public image but as well as your manners. You really forget your manners I see" taehyung darkly said and looked at her, her heart was racing up because of fear.

"Did you forgot our previous rules?" Taehyung sarcastically asked, ryu tightly fisted she knows what's coming next.

"If you ever disrespects and bully people's what you will get huh?" He asked her, tears escaped from her eyes. Her own husband is scaring her where she should feel safe around him.

"P-punishment" she stutterd

"Alright" he Muttered

Taehyung left from there, but ryu was restless she knows what he is capable of. His anger issues are worse than anything.

Ryu didn't budge from her place if she did then her punishment will be worse she knows very well. But she wanted to protest but nothing coming up except sobbings.

After 7 minutes taehyung came with one object in his hand, her breathe hitched when she saw her nightmare is again repeating

Taehyung used to Punish her in her childhood with that cane, ryu moved back away. She can't take it, she wanted to show she is strong but infront of devil she can't.

"P-please o-oppa I will not do it" ryu said while pleading and backing off, only Jennie and she knows how they cope his punishments

"Ryu come near" taehyung strictly said but ryu shook her head as no. She can't let him do this to her, especially when it fucking hurts like hell.

"It's going worse" he said while massaging his temples,ryu blinked twice not fall her tears infront of taehyung.

Taehyung frustratedly sighed and again looked at her with angry gaze

"Listen ryu if you co-operate then i will try not make it worse but if you behave like brat then don't expect anything" he coldly said, ryu clenched her jaw she can't take it anymore he can't manhandle her.

She promised herself yesterday to became like his jungkook's ryu, she will do it. Ryu gathered her couraga and spatted back

But still she knows consequences of going against him, she closed her eyes gathering her whole life existing courage
'ryu you can do it' 'ryu you can do it' she is just mumbling this mantra in her mind.

"Fucking stop taehyung you can't abuse me like this. I'm not your puppet to obey you always."

First time in her life she gone against him and cursed him twice but she didn't know she woke up beast inside him.

Ryu started to go from there but taehyung held her hand harshly "ahh" she hissed in pain when he pressured to her fragile small pale wrist.

"L-leave" she managed to say, while struggling in his grip

"You really forget manners and rules kim ryu" he darkly said, ryu stopped her struggle. Taehyung always lose his control when in his agression, he can't see anyone whom he is hurting.

"O-oppa please it hurts" ryu said while sobbing, but it's like taehyung became deaf.

Like He can't hear anything but her words echoing in his mind 'i'm not your puppet' 'fucking kim taehyung' how much taehyung loved that much he wanted her to be obedient her with him.

"What you will get when you do something wrong?" Taehyung calmly asked ryu, ignoring her please. taehyung never punished ryu without her consent but it was forced consent in his cage.

"P-punishment" ryu said while her head is low, taehyung nodded his head

"So are you ready?" Taehyung again asked her permission, ryu unknowingly nodded her head she can't win against taehyung. His dark aura always make her on her knees she is trying to be strong but she isn't.