50. JULIET AND JAMES' SECRET

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉
* * *

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉* * *

April 1979

On a fine Tuesday, Juliet did not expect to walk into James' room to get one of his sweaters and find him being intimate with her best friend.

Pure shock. From all three people in the room. No one dared to move.

Until, slowly, very, very slowly, Juliet stepped back out, closing the door back with the hopes to just vanish into thin air.

"Baby- oh, there you are." Remus called, noticing her down the hallway and pausing, a bit confused at her wide eyes. "Everything okay?"

"Uh. Yeah." She responded shortly, rushing to join him when she heard slight chaos inside the room and the sound of clearly something heavy falling to the floor.

"What was that? Did something happen in there?" He asked her, and both of them turned to the door when it burst open, James stumbling out shirtless.

The silence was awkward, to say the least.

"Prongs."

"Yes?" James asked hurriedly.

"Did you accidentally flash my girlfriend?"

James looked to his twin sister with fear while she looked in between the two of them, biting her lips nervously. She then sighed, turning away.

"Remus, don't be an idiot, I came out of the womb twelve minutes after the lad, his tiny dick won't have me shell shocked." Juliet told her boyfriend, walking towards the stairs. "Help me down, I'm hungry."

The werewolf shrugged, not before giving the oldest Potter a suspicious look, and rushed to help out his girlfriend.

~

"You've been extra loving today. What did you do?" Remus smirked at Juliet, the both of them cuddling in bed.

"That's a clever way to call me clingy." She pointed out.

"Don't avoid the question."

"I haven't done anything! For once."

"So, it does not have anything to do with the weird tension between you and your twin brother?" He raised his eyebrows at her knowingly.

"Fine, okay, maybe it does have something to do with that."

"What happened?"

"I think... I saw something I wasn't supposed to?" She grimaced.

"You said seeing his tiny dick would not affect you in the slightest."

"I didn't see his - can you not?" She smacked his chest as he laughed.