28. JULIET AND HEART TO HEARTS

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉
* * *

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉* * *

June 1978

To say that Weasley's house was extremely eventful would be an understatement.

Daphne loved being surrounded by the children, while Regulus was purely annoyed by it. The children reminded him so much of Sirius, he could already tell all three of them would be Gryffindors and was trying to corrupt them into thinking like a Slytherin.

They had been ten days in when Juliet started to feel weird. Watching Bill and Charlie play around together reminded her of her childhood, and she hoped James was doing well.

"WILLIAM ARTHUR WEASLEY DID I NOT TELL YOU TO PLAY WITH THAT FANGED FRISBEE OF YOURS OUTSIDE?" Molly yelled after the running seven-year-old.

Daphne who had baby Percy on her lap exchanged an amused smile with Juliet. The redhead turned to face them with a kind smile.

"Are you two darlings alright? I could make some tea."

"Don't worry, Molly, we're fine, thank you." Daphne grinned gently.

Molly and Arthur had been more than welcoming with the three of them, and the young adults appreciated their hospitality greatly. Plus, the children were adorable, it felt like visiting family members.

"Why don't you take a rest? We could watch the boys." Juliet suggested.

"Oh, no, I couldn't ask that of you." Molly shook her head, looking through the drawers in the kitchen, and taking scissors out. "CHARLIE!"

"You aren't asking, we're proposing," Juliet said, getting up from her seat and walking towards her, and being crashed into by a little redhead. "Come on, go rest, we can watch these little guys."

"Are you sure?" The mother hesitated.

"Molly, go!" Juliet chuckled.

"Do you think you could cut Charlie's hair? It's getting too long."

Charlie, upon hearing that, turned to run away but Juliet caught him and picked him up, as he tried to break free. "I got you."

The redhead woman sighed and smiled at the girls before going to her room. Juliet turned to her blonde friend with the fighting toddler in her arms.

"I can't do this, I just said that to be nice." The brunette readjusted her hold on the child as he was slipping away.

"I've got the baby, I'll get Regulus to keep an eye on Bill, you take care of Charlie," Daphne instructed.

Juliet could only nod before she walked away with the child to the bathroom. The second she put him on the counter, he attempted to escape, but she was quick enough to stop him and hold him there.