3. New friends?

~Continued from "2.Failed" ~
—————————————————————————
"Lost? Lost?! Pffttt!! You can't be serious!" Striker laughed but, his laughter soon faded seeing the serious look on the shark demons face, now realising this was no joke. "Wait...you're joking..right?" He asked, the smile he once had from his little laugh dropping from his lips.

"No, I'm serious sir. I'm lost" The shark demon said, still keeping that same serious yet blank face.

"Well...I ain't going all the way out to greed..is there anyone you know that lives out here you could bunk with?" He asked, looking them up and down, doubting if this demon did know anyone from here.

"Well...no...but, you could get to know me!" They said confidently, placing a hand on his hip and smiling up at Striker.

"Are you just saying that so you can bunk with me?" Striker grumbled, scowling at the thought of having a +1 with him.

"Errrmmm...no? Just want a friend!" they said a little hesitantly, slightly less confident in his answer now, nervous for the answer he could receive.

"Ugh fine whatever, get up." He grumbled, now even more unsatisfied with how this night was unfolding on his behalf. "So, what's your name" He asked, watching his new acquaintance struggle to get up onto bombproof.

"Chazwick but, call me Chaz" Chaz said, clambering up onto bombproof, struggling quite a bit before he finally managed to get himself up and balanced behind striker. "And you?" He asked, slightly out of breath from how much he struggled.

"Striker." He said sharply, not wanting to engage in any further conversations as he rode off to his lair.

It was only 15 minutes into the ride and Chaz would not stop blabbering on about anything and everything, mainly himself and his big dick but, it was starting to get on strikers nerves.

"Isn't there anyone else you can annoy?" He finally snapped, tilting his head to shoot Chaz and piercing glare, signalling for him to just shut up.

"Ah, right. Sorry" Chaz muttered, lowering his voice and trying to find something else to distract himself from this highly uncomfortable ride.

Striker rolled his eyes, wondering how he manages to get himself in these situations, especially getting himself stuck with some rando off the side of the road.

It was only around another 15 minutes later into the ride before they finally got to strikers lair. The atmosphere and tension between these two was so thick anyone could cut it with knife and take a chunk out of it.

"So...nice place you got!" Chaz piped up after what felt like the longest ride ever, trying to break the painfully uncomfortable tension between then.

"Erm..thanks" Striker mumbled, taking off his jacket and putting it aside, soon sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Wait...where will I..you know, sleep?" He asked, moving a little closer to where striker was sitting.

"On the floor." Striker said, tossing a blanket over to Chaz before kicking off his boots and getting into his bed.

"Haha, nice joke" Chaz chuckled, holding the blanket in his hands. "Wait you are joking right?" He asked, his chuckling quickly disappearing as he realised how serious striker sounded.

"Just do what you want, I don't care, I'm too tired for this shit." Striker grumbled, taking off his trousers, chucking them on the floor as he pulled the covers over himself.

He nods, sitting on the other side of the bed, a bit hesitant to take off his jacket and trousers, putting them in a small pile on the floor as he laid down as well, trying to keep a distance between him and striker, closing his eyes and trying to get some sleep and forget about what happened today.

Chaz couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned in the bed, tying to get comfortable which seemed impossible at this point, his mind was racing with the thought he'd get caught and killed in the night, he was on edge but, he tried not to wake striker who was seemingly sleeping peacefully next to him.

He sighs deeply, exhausted from all the swimming and running he had been doing. He ends up laying on his side as he shuffled closer to striker. Cautiously wrapping an arm around the assassin, trying not to wake him.

"Wha-..what are you doing...?" Striker mumbled in a sleepy tone, not bothering to open his eyes.

"I...can't sleep.." He whispered as if someone else was listening to their conversation. "Can I..hug..you?" He asked, expecting to get told to fuck off.

"Whatever...just let me sleep fish sticks.." He grumbled, sighing heavily as he tried to doze back off into his slumber.

Chaz was surprised, not expecting the answer he got, he wasn't quite sure if that was a yes or a no but, he decided to make a move and wrap both his arms around Striker, trying not to seem too eager to get his arms around striker. Chaz soon pulls him closer, pressing his chest against Strikers back, holding him close and tight.

Striker cracks a little smile at this, feeling all warm and tingly inside, soon gently pushing himself back into the cuddle, feeling more secure in his bed than he ever did before.

Chaz finally relaxed after what seemed like an eternity, he finally felt safe now having an assassin in his arms. He holds striker close and tight as he finally drifted off to sleep, still keeping striker close to his chest, not wanting to let go.

Striker was only half asleep, he could feel Chaz relax as he was glued to his chest, soon wrapping his tail around Chaz's, squeezing it gently as he got back to sleep as well, now in his new friends arms.

—————————————————————————