7. Messy

~5th July - 6:55pm - Wrath ring~
————————————————————————

Since Chaz and striker had that painfully awkward conversation which ended with Striker rejecting Chaz as his lover, they have barely spoke to each other, as striker soon predicted, things took a turn for even worse and they started to drift apart from each other. They barely spoke to each other, didn't go out or spend time with each other anymore, they didn't even eat meals together anymore nor look at each other in the eye without feeling a sense to resent each other, they didn't even have their late night cuddles anymore. In fact, they had actually started to act seemingly aggressive towards one another, mainly striker shooting passive aggressive replies or comments to Chaz just to get under his skin.

Right now Striker was preparing himself a meal, trying his best to ignore Chaz and not acknowledge his presence.

"I'm going out." Chaz said, grabbing his jacket and putting it on, he wasn't sure where he was going, he just needed to go out and clear his head from a previous argument him and striker had today over something small and stupid.

"Hope you get murdered then" Striker snarled, his temper already flaring up at Chaz just talking to him.

Chaz scoffed and rolled his eyes, he soon left the lair as fast he could just to get away from striker, cussing him out under his breath on the way out and down one of the country roads.

"Stupid snake...stupid question...stupid feelings...!" He grumbled as he walked down the country road, stuffing his hands angrily into his pockets, kicking stones as he walked.

After about half hour into chazs walk he heard gun shots. He didn't care tho, it couldn't be because of him right? Wrong. Suddenly, all the thoughts and memories of crimson and his mafia came flooding back to his mind, he almost forgot about striker and all the arguments and tension between them. He spun around to see a few of crimsons men firing bullets at him.

"There he is!" One of them said, aiming their gun up at Chaz to attempt at getting a critical hit.

"Shit...shit shit shit!!" Chaz muttered, desperately looking around to find anything to protect him but, of course, there was nothing. So he just had to run and hope for the best.

He needed to lose them before returning to strikers lair but, there was barely anything by the country roads for miles from what Chaz could see so, he just ran, dodging bullets as they went flying past him once again.

Chazs luck seemed to be on his side again today as he saw himself approaching a corn field, he could hide in that until they leave.

He quickly swerved to his left and jumped the fence, running deep into the corn field in an attempt to lose them.

"Fuck! Where did he go?!" One said, standing by the fence and looking to see if they could see where Chaz ran off to or if they could see any movement.

"How about you search the left side, I'll do the right?" Two said, now climbing over the fence as well and trying to peer through all the corn plants to see if they could see Chaz.

"Sounds like a plan." One said, now also jumping the fence and heading towards the left side of the field, soon entering in and began their search and two followed after but on the right side.

Chaz had heard ever word of their plan, he had two options himself. He could 1, make a run for it or 2, stay in the corn field but keep quiet and avoid bumping into the mafia members until they had left. Each of this options had a chance of him being caught but, the second option to Chaz seemed a little less risky than just running out.

He decided to go for option two, he stayed low to the ground and moved around quietly, staying close to the middle until he could hear them getting closer so he'd move closer to one of the sides away from the middle. And it worked.

"I don't understand..how did he get past us?!" Two snapped, angrily throwing their gun onto the floor.

"Maybe he sneaked away while we wasn't looking?" One said, picking up twos gun and handing it back to them.

"Maybe" two sighed, shaking their head in disappointment. "Let's just go, maybe we'll see him on the way again" they said, soon walking away from the corn field, one following close behind them.

Chaz waited patiently in the corn field until those members were far out of his sight before he got up and calmly left the corn field before dashing back to strikers lair, while he was running the realisation set in that they knew he was here and he could end up hanging on crimsons wall and that striker could end up getting hurt because of him. But strikers wrath's best assassin, he can't get hurt, right?

"STRIKER!!" Chaz yelled, running into the lair and looking around to see if he striker was here and ok.

"What? WHAT?!" Striker said, stepping out from behind the statue and glaring at Chaz.

"Oh my satan you're ok!" Chaz said, smiling and tearing up from joy as he threw himself onto striker, pulling him into a tight hug and spinning in a circle before standing still.

"What has gotten into you?!" Striker said, now extremely confused on chazs sudden mood and behaviour change.

"Striker..I just wanna say that...I'm sorry, for everything that's happened between us recently" Chaz muttered, holding Striker close and tight to him, squeezing him gently before releasing striker a bit, just enough to be able to lean back and see his face.

Striker was in complete and utter shock at this, nor realising how badly he had treated Chaz to which made him feel awful.

"Chaz...it's..its fine, I guess...I'm sorry to.." Striker muttered, turning his head away for a few seconds before looking back at Chaz, wrapping his arms gently around Chazs waist.

Chaz blushed a little at that, smiling as he felt strikers arms wrap around him. "Can I just..." Chaz muttered, not finishing his sentence as he leaned in and kissed striker tenderly. He didn't know why he did it so suddenly, it just felt right.

Striker blushes hard. Although, he didn't let go nor push Chaz away this time, instead he held Chaz a bit closer and tighter as he kissed back.

————————————————————————