2. Failed

~7:04pm, Wrath ring~
—————————————————————————
It was a hot day in wrath, as per usual. During this time the harvest moon festival was taking place in wrath as it did every year. The festival itself was a success but, there was a failed assassination that also took place which was stopped by a few imps that came to visit from the pride ring. As anyone would suspect, the assassin hired was pissed, now having those imps which were part of the I.M.P crew on his tail trying to hunt him down and stop him from killing one of the Ars Goetias that gave them access to the living realm.

The assassins name was Striker, he was wrath's best assassin and was well known to his ring as being violent, ruthless and deadly. He preferred to work on his own with his clients as he found it pointless to work with others since he viewed himself as being above his kind.

"Yes ma'am. It won't happen again ma'am." Striker said, annoyed with himself that he failed to kill his target at the festival, now trying to come up with a new plan to fulfil his duties.

"It better not, I want this cheating prick dead! I don't care who you have to go through, make it happen!" Stella said, slamming the phone down as she hung up, angry her husband wasn't dead as soon as she hoped.

"I'll get him next time.." Striker said in a husky tone, also putting the phone down before turning off his lamp by the side of the bed, then laying himself down in an attempt to doze off.

Hours passed and nothing. He couldn't sleep, not with all this built up frustration in his failure, he needed to unwind and get this stress off his shoulders so, he hauled himself out of the motel bed, grabbing his jacket and throwing it onto his shoulder, collecting up all his valuables before taking himself outside to where he had hitched bombproof.

"Okay boy..I know it's late but, we're going out" He said, taking bombproof by the reins and leading him onto the tracks before climbing up onto him and riding off further into the wrath ring.

They traveled for around 30 minutes, trying to find something that striker could use to get his anger out whether it be bashing large sticks against trees, shooting tin cans and pretending they were his targets but, instead he found something a little more interesting.

He didn't see whoever this mysterious figure was at first since it was dark and he went zooming past them on bombproof, pulling him to a holt and glancing back to see what this dark figure was.

"Who's there?!" He demanded, narrowing his eyes to try and make out whatever or whoever this was. "I'm armed, I'm warning you!" He threatened, placing a hand on his gun.

"H-Hey..!! I mean no harm..! Honest!!" They said, holding their hands up by their head and slowly walking towards striker.

"Who are you?! And what funny business are you up to at this hour?!" He ordered, awaiting an answer out of the dark figure.

"Nothing! I swear! I'm not up to anything! I'm just lost" They said, getting closer and closer to striker until they were visible to him.

Finally, he could see whoever this was as their features were illuminated by the light emitted from bombproofs mane and tail. It was a shark demon, most likely from the greed ring.

"A shark? From greed? What the hell are you doing here?!" Striker said, a little shocked to see a shark out in wrath, he gave the shark demon a puzzled look, quirking one of his eyebrows.

"Well...long story short..." They started, trying to think of a better excuse to say instead of saying they was being hunted in greed by a mad mafia. "I'm a bit..Lost..can you help me?" They asked, standing by the side of bombproof, staring up at striker in awe.

—————————————————————————