11. The attack.

~ 2:44am - Wrath ring~
——————————————————————
(Background context -START-)

While Chaz was out, Striker decided to attempt Stolas' assassination again.

It all started well and good, he kidnapped the goetia pretty easily and brought him back to his lair but, his plans were foiled by his employer, Stella. Just as he was about to kill the target he got a call from her saying that there was a change of plans and that she needed him alive and as anyone would've guessed, he was pissed. He had gone through all this trouble a second time to kill her husband which just ended up to be a massive waste of his time.

In addition to all of this, Millie and Moxxie had found his lair and had pretty much destroyed his entire lair just to get Stolas back so now, striker was on the run away from them, again, but this time he had no place to go apart from the shitty motels which were around but, he hated those things.

(Background context -END-)

Striker was riding as fast as he could through the wrath ring in desperation to get away from the wreck which he once called his home. He didn't see the point in retrieving back in a few hours or even days since there was nothing for him to salvage from it.

Striker soon rediscovered that shitty hideaway motel where he originally stayed after his first assassination attempt whilst he worked for Stella, only difference this time was that he was in a different room.

He groaned as he entered the room, kicking off his boots and throwing his jacket off to the side which ended up draping over the small table in the room.

He sat down on the bed, sighing heavily had he held his head in his hands, wondering what he was going to do now.

"FUCK!! Chaz! How am I gonna tell Chaz this?!" Striker yelled, standing up and pacing around the room.

He had no form of communication between himself and Chaz. He had destroyed his phone in a fit of rage at Stella's call and he had no idea what chazs status was considering that quick shopping trip seemed to last an eternity.

"Fuck fuck fuuuckk!! What am I gonna fuckin' do?!" Striker muttered to himself, still pacing anxiously around the room in a smallish circle before calming himself down and sitting back on the bed.

"Ok... ok, this is fine, I'll just have to find him" Striker said, coming to the conclusion that he'd just have to find Chaz.

So, he soon got up, pulled himself together and quickly put his boots and jacket back on before heading out to find Chaz.

He had no clue what store Chaz had gone to but, he just set himself out to the closest one he knew was in the area.

He soon arrived, going up to some of the shop employees asking them if they had seen anyone of chazs description and, as expected, they all said no so, off to the next store striker went.

This happened a total of 4 times before he finally found the right store Chaz was at. A few imps had seen him leaving the store with a few other shark demons dressed in suits following him.

"Suits...? In wrath's weather? That's...odd.." Striker muttered to himself, he was trying to think of anywhere Chaz could have ended up, he knew Chaz wouldn't return back to the lair if he was seemingly being followed so, Striker went the only other way he could which was towards the bridge where Chaz was.

It didn't take Striker long to get to the bridge and he immediately knew Chaz had gotten into some kind of serious altercation with these other sharks.

Striker had found skid marks made by the tires on Chazs car which swerved off the side of the bridge.

Once he realised that Chaz had went off the edge of the bridge, that sent Striker into a new level of panic, having no idea what state Chaz could be in now.

"Is he dead? Is he alive? Is he hurt bad?" All these thoughts raced through Strikers mind as he quickly made his way off of the bridge and to the edge of the water, calling out chazs name to see if he'd get a response but nothing. There was no sign of Chaz anywhere.

Now that the water had settelde abit, it was no where near as cloudy so striker could see Chazs car which had stayed stuck at the bottom of the lake.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Chaz..!" Striker panicked even more, thinking his lovers remains could be trapped in the car so he dived head first into the lank, swimming towards the car wreck but, nothing. Chaz wasn't in the car.

He swam back up to the surface. "Fuck sake Chaz! Where are you?!" He said, now in a slightly agitated tone, climbing out of the lake now not having a clue where to look now.

——————————————————————