Lovers?

~Continued from "8. Make-up sex"~
———————————————————————
"That...was amazing..~" Chaz hummed softly, stretching one of his arms out and gently wrapping it around striker, pulling him close.

"Yeah...it really was~" He replied, leaning against Chaz and giving him a soft smile.

"You should smile more, you look pretty when you smile" He said, moving onto his side and wrapping both of his arms around striker instead, giving him a warm smile back.

"Sh-Shut up.." Striker grumbled, blushing and smiling a little as he pressed his face against Chazs chest, also snuggling into him.

"Make me~" Chaz teased, giggling a little as he felt striker snuggle into him. Holding him close and tight, gently rubbing his back.

"Fine~" he hummed, gently wrapping his arms around Chazs neck, pulling him into a deep kiss as he held Chaz close and tight, not ever wanting to let go.

Chaz smiles softly as he blushes a deep crimson red, feeling the pressure of strikers lips against his so he gave an equal amount back into the kiss as well.

Striker smiled and soon pulled away and gave Chaz a soft smile. "I'm gonna go to sleep now, your pounding tired me out" He said, snuggling down into Chazs chest ready to fall asleep.

He chuckled a little, keeping his sleepy assassin swaddled up in his arms. "Alright babes, sleep well~" He hummed softly, pressing a kiss on Strikers forehead before gently resting his chin on top of strikers head between his horns.

"Mhm...you too..~" Striker mumbled, dozing off as he pressed his face gently against Chazs chest, drifting off into a deep sleep, once again feeling safe and secure in chazs arms.

Chaz smiles softly, squeezing striker gently as he drifted off to sleep, feeling happy things had finally fixed themselves between the two of them.

~7:45am~

Striker woke up feeling a little more refreshed than usual, he leans back slightly, yawning as he rubbed his eyes. As his vision soon focused again, he was greeted by Chaz and his charming smile. He smiled back, giving Chaz a quick morning kiss. 

Chaz smiled and blushed at that, giving striker a quick kiss back. "So, how'd you sleep Strikes?" Chaz asked, not moving out the position he slept in all night.

"I slept good, how about you?" He asked, moving out of chazs arms and laying on his back, reaching his arms above his head and stretching himself out before relaxing again, yawning a little as he did so.

"I slept amazing knowing I have you in my arms again~" Chaz said, giving striker yet another soft smile as he watched him stretch out, soon yawning a little himself.

"Oh shut up!!" He teased, smiling and blushing a small bit at what Chaz said, soon laying flat on his back and looking back at Chaz smiling a little back at him.

They both laid there smiling at each other before moving back into each others arms, sharing a few passionate kisses again as they began to cuddle once again.

"Wait wait...Strikes..I've gotta ask you this but, what does this make us?" Chaz asked, pulling away from all the kisses, missing them already.

"Well...I was thinking lovers but whatever you prefer~" Striker hummed, wrapping his arms around Chazs neck again, kissing him softly.

"Yes! Yes I'd love that! I-I mean, that sounds nice" Chaz said, trying to come off seemingly calm hearing the news he's been wanting to hear for some time now.

He laughs at chazs reaction, giving him yet another small soft kiss. "Well I'm glad you like the new title we have~" Striker said smiling at Chaz, holding himself close to chazs body, wrapping his tail around Chazs.

"Well...I love you so much babe..~" Chaz said, his words being soft and tender as he pressed a gentle kiss, smiling even more knowing that he can tell his new boyfriend he loved him.

"I love you so much too~" He happily answered, smiling right back at Chaz, kissing him back as well.

——————————————————————