10. Late night trip

~24th October - 9:31pm -Wrath ring~
————————————————————————
Striker and Chaz had been happily living together and had stayed in a happy and healthy relationship. Everything seemed to be so perfect within their relationship, they were both happy with each other's company.

"Babe, we're out of milk again, ill pop out and get some more" Chaz said, closing the fridge and putting on his jacket.

"Alright, don't be too long, it's getting late" Striker replied, looking up from the cutting board over at Chaz, giving him a small loving smile.

"I won't, love you~" He hummed happily, looking back at striker before giving him a quick peck on the lips before heading out to his car.

"Love you too" Striker hummed back, smiling and shaking his head slightly before going back to meat he was slicing into strips.

Chaz soon got into his car, turning the engine on before driving off further into wrath, near towards where the more built up areas were and where all the 24/7 shops were.

It didn't take him long to arrive, it did however take him a million years to find a parking space. It was a decent while away from the shop he was after but, he didn't care overly much, it was still pretty light and he could see pretty clearly.

He soon got out of his car and headed for the store in front of him, it took around 10 minutes to actually get into the shop he needed to get milk but, he didn't care, he had all the time in the world.

He soon got 2 pints of milk and headed for the exit, as he was leaving through the main exit doors he saw them. More of crimsons men. He had totally forgotten all about his bounty and crimson + his mafia.

He was panicking. He had no clue on what he could possibly do to escape them. He was out exposed in the open, if he was to run back inside he was essentially trapping himself in a cage. He could run to his car but, that would make him stand out even more.

He decided to subtly walk back inside, praying he wasn't spotted but, his luck had turned and they did end up seeing him and as expected, they started to follow him.

Chaz was internally panicking even more now, hearing a large amount of footsteps creeping up behind him so, he soon made a sharp turn behind a stair case and into one of the clothing shops that was open, quickly hiding behind one of the clothing racks.

The mafia members soon entered into the same shop, looking around for Chaz, not even sure if they were in the right shop.

Chaz took this opportunity to slip out of the shop while they were all distracted, swiftly making his way towards the exit again, speed walking as calmly as he could seem.

One of the members got a quick glimpse of Chazs tail so, they soon informed the others that Chaz had left and they all quickly left, following a fair distance behind Chaz.

He soon glanced behind himself, seeing the four members following him again so, he dropped the milk and dashed for his car, by this point the sun had set and night fall had started.

He ran around the now darkened car park, desperately trying to find his car as the members chased after him, they all spread out over the car park, trying to corner him.

Chaz moved silently, trying his hardest to avoid them in the dark and out of the tiny bit of luck he had left he made it to his car, quickly clambering into it, trying not to be seen.

"Fuck fuck...c'mon...!" He mumbled, trying to start the engine on his car but, it wouldn't start. All it done was draw attention to himself.

As the mafia members approached his car, the entire soon turned on by some kind of miracle so he soon slammed his foot down on the gas and sped off, not sure where he was off to but as long as he got car far away from them he didn't care.

The other members soon jumped into their own car and sped off after chaz, trying to catch up to him as quickly as they could.

"Fuck c'mon Chaz...! Think..!" Chaz mumbled, desperately looking around to find anything to help him escape and just like last time, there was a lake under this bridge he was heading for.

He soon got a crazy idea to drive off of the bridge and into the lake. There's no chance they'd follow him into there.

"Ok...ok..deep breath Chaz..you can do this..!" Chaz said, taking a deep breath as he got onto the bridge, soon swerving into the side, driving straight off the bridge into the lake and again, like last time, hij and his car vanished into the now cloudy water, followed by a bunch of ripples where the water had been disturbed.

The mafia members slammed on their breaks, there was no way they'd follow Chaz! Especially off of a bridge but, from the impact, they presumed Chaz dead.

"Sir. We've lost him but, there's a high chance of fatality from impact." One of the mafia members said into their radio crimson provided them.

"You Fucking idiots! Why do I even pay you's! I said bring him to ME dead or alive! Not inform me if he's dead! God you are all useless!" Crimson hissed into his radio, clearly extremely annoyed over the updated situation.

"We apologise sir. He drove off the bridge into the lake below." The member said, peering off the bridge into the water which was still rippling, not any sign of movement or life.

"Well search the fuckin' waters then! BRING HIM TO ME!" Crimson yelled, slamming his radio down and storming off into a different room.

"Yes sir." The member said, soon passing the new information onto the other members and they all soon headed down to the edge of the lake, looking to see if they could see anything but, no. No life could be seen.

Chaz was alive by some miracle. He was passed out strapped in the seat of his car. That only lasted a few minutes before he gained consciousness again, soon quickly undoing his seatbelt and breaking the window to set himself free, swimming upstream to try and get away from the car wreck.

—————————————————————————