12. Lost

~5:05am - Wrath ring~
——————————————————————

Chaz had swam away from the wreckage of his car by this point and had once again escaped those mafia members. All he could think about was getting back to striker, he'd have to confess everything that was going on so striker was aware of his situation.

He soon found himself in yet another small lake which he quickly clambered out of, collapsing on his back and panting heavily as he stared up at the sky.

"Fuck...I gotta get back to strikes..!" He said, rubbing his eyes before getting himself up and even though he was exhausted, he still pushed himself to keep going and get back to striker.

It took him a long while to get back to strikers lair but he finally done it, he had made it to the entrance of the lair.

"STRIKES!! IM BA-.." Chaz yelled but, soon cut himself off as his relief to be back home was short lived.

He walked around the ruins of the lair, looking around to see if there was any sign of striker but, nothing. Pretty much everything was destroyed and all of strikers stuff had been abandoned.

"Fuck sake...! What the hell happened here...?" He muttered to himself, not staying for too much longer before leaving again, standing just outside of the lair having no clue where to even start looking.

He soon set himself off, looking around for any clue of where Striker could have possibly ran off to, he guessed Striker might have went looking for him so, he soon went off back to the store he was at.

"Hey! I was here earlier! Have any of you seen striker?! You know! The best assassin in wrath!"Chaz pretty much blurred out as he arrived at the store he was at.

"Dude...I just mopped those floor...but yeah I have, he was asking for you, he went up towards the bridge" The store owner said, going to grab the mop again.

"Thanks!" Chaz said, running back out the store and to the bridge he threw himself off of earlier.

After a long long while of running he finally got back they're but, there was no sign of striker anywhere.

"Oh for fuck sake..." He groaned, sitting down under the bridge, now getting all emotional and starting to tear up, bringing his knees up to his chest and crying softly into them.

"Im never ever gonna find him am I.."
——————————————————————