13.Found.

~6:45am - Wrath~
——————————————————————

Striker had been wandering around aimlessly in the wrath ring, trying to find any places he could either build up a new lair or even find a place he could rent or buy or even just take over if it was abandoned, which he would prefer since he is wanted (preferably dead).

He groaned in disappointment and frustration as around each corner was either bounty hunters or no places he could make into his new home.

"Well...I might as well go back to my lair to see if anything's salvageable.." He muttered, getting himself ready for a long ride back to his destroyed lair.

Whilst all of this was happening, Chaz had crossed his mind a few times, he had come to the conclusion that Chaz was dead. His lover was gone. He had guessed Chaz had either died on impact or been killed by the people chasing him. He tried not to let it bother him although he couldn't help but shed a tear over the thought of being on his own once again.

He soon arrived at his lair, heading inside to see if anything was still of any use to him under all the destruction and rubble.

He managed to pick out only a few small things, he was still digging around to see if he could find anything else he could save when he heard something shuffling around and sliding down the rubble behind him.

He spun around and grabbed his gun, ready to fire at this potential threat. His eyes widen as he gasped, seeing what was there.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

After a long while of sobbing, Chaz pulled himself together, figuring striker would just move on and forget about him. He saw striker as this strong, ruthless assassin with a very tough outer shell, he wished he could be more like striker instead of being a soft emotionally mess.

"Well...my stuffs all back at the lair so..might as well get it" He said, getting back up to his feet once again and set off back to the lair.

After a very very long walk he finally passed the store where all of this kicked off and was back on the country roads back to strikers lair.

He finally made it back to strikers lair, soon entering back into it, sliding down all the rubble since he didn't know how bad the lair actually was.

"Shit!" he yelled, sliding down even more rubble and hearing someone load their gun, getting ready to fire.

"Wait...Chaz?!" Striker yelled, dropping his arm down letting it swing freely. Slowing walking towards Chaz, stretching his gun feee hand out to touch Chazs face, just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"Striker!" Chaz yelled, throwing himself onto striker, quickly taking him into his arms, squeezing him tightly.

"Chaz! I thought you were dead?! What the fuck is going on?!" Striker said, wrapping his arms tightly around Chaz, squeezing him tightly as well.

"Well...I'm wanted by a mafia back in greed...they've been looking for me for ages now.." Chaz muttered, nervous to see how striker would react to this new information.

"What? For how long?" Striker asked, pulling away from Chaz and giving him a puzzled look.

"Since the day we met..." he mumbled sheepishly, hiding his face from striker by looking towards the floor.

Strikers mood quickly changed, he shoved Chaz hard to go him away, quickly giving him a hard slap across the face. "That for using me for protection without me knowing!" He snapped before tugging Chaz close again, kissing him deeply. "And that's for telling me the truth...and no dying on me"

"Well yeah I guess I deserved that slap...better than being shot" Chaz said, muttering the last part to himself as he pulled Striker into a passionate kiss.

They both held each other close and tight as he held the kiss which seemed to last an eternity, not wanting to ever be let go or separated again but, Striker was the first to pull out of the kiss.

"We need to leave, it's not safe, this whole place could fall apart on top of any second" Striker said, letting go of Chaz and picking up the stuff he had managed to get out from under all the wreckage.

"Ah right, good point" Chaz said, helping striker with some of the stuff before they both left the lair for good, setting off to find a new place they could call home.

———————————————————————