8. Make-up sex

~Continued from "7.Messy"~
⚠️This chapter is nsfw so if you're not comfortable reading please move to the next chapter⚠️
———————————————————————

Chaz blushes as he feels the pressure of strikers lips against his, moving his hands down onto strikers hips and squeezing them gently as he tugged striker closer.

Striker smirks, pressing his chest up against Chazs as he kissed him harder, adding more and more pressure with each kiss.

Chaz could barely contain himself at this point, feeling himself getting more and more aroused as strikers kisses got rougher and rougher against his lips. He quickly picked up Striker, throwing him down onto the bed and crawling on top of, desperate to get back to those sweet kisses.

"Fuck..Striker..can I...-?" Chaz stammered, not being able to finish his request before striker silenced him with yet another rough kiss.

"ssshhh...~ don't say anything...~ just go with the flow, ok..~" Striker hummed tenderly into Chaz's ear, moving his head down as he started kissing Chaz's neck instead.

"M-Mmfh..~ ok..~" Chaz mumbled softly, letting small moans escape from his lips as striker pressed kisses on his neck. He couldn't help but let his hands wander, grabbing and tugging at strikers clothes, finally managing to take his jacket off and drag off his waist coast and shirt.

"Oh woah, what are those?" He asked, gently running two fingers over some surgery scars Striker has gotta a couple years ago.

"Oh, those are my top surgery scars.." Striker muttered, his nerves building up slightly to how Chaz would react when it clicks.

"That's hot~" Chaz hummed, leaning down and pressing gently kisses over Strikers scars before making his way further down Strikers body.

Striker blushes hard, feeling the tender kisses travel down his body, feeling himself becoming more and more aroused with each kiss.

"You like that?~" Chaz teased, noticing a small change in strikers body language, indicating that he was turning striker on.

"Mh..mhm..~" He mumbled softly, holding back chocked moans as Chaz kept leaving a trail of kisses down his body.

Chaz smirks even more, gently holding onto the waist band of Strikers trousers as he gently pulled them down with his boxers, licking his lips as he got them off.

"Well...are you gonna...are not..?" Striker asked, muttering his words as his nerves built up again, tensing himself again.

"Mhmm..~" Chaz hummed softly, moving himself in between Strikers legs, pressing his lips against Strikers clit, kissing it gently.

"A-Aah-! Fuck..~" he moaned, gasping a bit at the sudden sensation, gripping onto the bedsheets tightly.

"Relax babes..~" Chaz spoke softly and reassuringly, sliding his tongue along strikers slit, before pushing it in gently, feeling around strikers insides with his tongue.

"Holt shit-! Oh my Satan you're good at this..!" Striker mumbled, arching his back up slightly as he felt chazs tongue enter into his body.

He smirks, continuing to rub strikers walls with his tongue as well as pressing kisses on his clit every now and again to give it some attention to.

"Just...put it in already..!" Striker grumbled, spreading his legs a little further apart, blushing a little from embarrassment.

"Oh?~ is someone desperate for it?~" Chaz teased again, quickly stripping himself  off and tossing his clothes onto the floor, pretty much scattering them everywhere.

"No!!" He quickly replied, blushing even more and glaring at Chaz who was now staring down at him.

"Mhm..~" Chaz hummed softly again, lining the head of his dick up and strikers pussy, soon pushing forward into him, letting a small satisfied moan leave his lips.

Striker gasped quietly, getting use to the feeling of something this big being inside him.

"Fuck..it's so warm inside.." Chaz muttered softly, holding onto Strikers waist as he pushed in even deeper, stretching striker out slowly and gently.

"Mmfh..~" He moaned softly again, feeling the sensation of chazs stretching him out, moaning softly as Chaz got deeper and deeper into him until he was fully inside.

Chaz moaned softly, holding striker tight and close as he started to slide his member slowly in and out of striker.

"O-Oh Satan..~" Striker moaned, hooking on of his legs up onto Chazs hips as he held onto him tightly, moaning softly in chazs ear.

"Mm..~ feel good babes?~" He asked, picking up the pace as he started kissing strikers neck again.

Striker didn't reply, he just kept moaning, holding onto Chaz tightly as he focused himself on what was going on, enjoying all the new sensations from chazs pulling his member in and out of him, causing him to moan even louder each time Chaz pushed all the way back in.

Chaz grunted, holding striker down by his wrists on the bed as he started slamming in harder, smirking as he watched striker squirm and twitch under him with each thrust.

He couldn't control himself now, letting out loud porn worthy moans with each thrust, closing his eyes tightly and arching his back as he felt himself nearing closer to his orgasm already.

"Fuck fuck- Chaz~! I'm gonna..!~" Striker stammered out, moaning louder than before as he squeezed Chaz in between his thighs as he came around Chazs member.

"Damn, already?~" Chaz chuckled, feeling how tight striker felt around him now but, that didn't stop him, he kept pounding away inside striker, enjoying the sounds of him moaning that filled the lair.

"F-fuck...you better do it inside me..." Striker grumbled, glaring at Chaz as he tried to compose himself from moaning.

"Don't you worry babes~ I'll jizz in you if that's what you really want~" Chaz said, smirking down at striker again, grabbing the sides of strikers face gently and pressing his lips against striker again.

"Mmh...~" He mumbled softly, kissing Chaz back as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

As they both passionately made out, Chazs thrusts became more and more sloppy as he got closer and closer to his orgasm. He let out one final small moan as he came inside striker, filling him up to the brim with his hot load.

"Fuck...~" Chaz muttered softly, giving off his final small thrusts to finish off his orgasm before pulling out of Striker, letting his load practically spill out of striker before collapsing next to him exhausted.

———————————————————————