1st day

Stacey knocked on the door and waited with a happy smile on her face
"Hello" said Becky as she opened the door, "oh its you Stacey" she said
"Hi" replied Stacey quietly, "are you still happy for me to start work full time today?"
"Yes, of course" said Becky, "come in and get your things put into the spare room next to the nursery, then I will show you around and let you start looking after my little rascals".

Becky started to lead Stacey up the stairs before continuing "the babies are both sleeping, so lets keep it quiet while we do the tour".
"of course miss" said Stacey.  Becky smiled at Stacey calling her miss and thought it appropriate so decided to let it continue, even though it felt a little strange in this day and age.

"This is your room" said Becky opening a door just along a small landing from a door clearly showing nursery images on it.  Stacey walked in and was both happy and surprised at the room, she had everything she needed to move in permanently, a bed, wardrobe, small adjoining bathroom, and a small working area with a desk.
"leave your bags here" said Becky, Stacey dropped her large bag on the chair and followed Becky out of her new room.

Becky showed Stacey around the house, which was huge and even had a swimming pool in the back yard, there were a few rooms that Stacey was not shown which seemed to be locked, she just presumed they were Becky's bedroom and maybe her home office or something.

"OK, the tour is done, lets get you a drink and then it should be about time to wake the babies and give them a bottle" said Becky
"OK, sounds good" replied Stacey.

Stacey stood in the kitchen finishing off the large glass of juice Becky had made for her when she felt a familiar warmth around her groin, she almost groaned as she felt her already wet diaper reach leaking point and knew it needed to be changed.  Stacey knew that she was fully incontinent but couldn't remember how or when it had happened and each time she tried to think about it her thoughts wondered onto something else, all she knew for certain was that mother would always take care of her needs, and after she dealt with her own diaper she would have to look after Becky's infants while helping mother to punish her.

"I just need to pop to my room for a minute" said Stacey as she started to walk up the stairs.
"no problem" said Becky, "you know where the nursery is when you're finished, I will be working".  Becky had a strange feeling and looked a little closer before seeing the tell-tale slight bulge of an adult diaper and a very faint wet line where it had started to leak a little.  Hmmm, Becky thought to herself, Stacey is more than I originally thought.

In her room Stacey shut the door and unfastened her jeans before pulling them down to reveal a fully soaked diaper, she pulled wipes and a clean diaper out of her large bag and opened out the diaper before pulling out a few wipes.  Almost on autopilot Stacey removed her diaper, quickly wiped herself clean and put on a new diaper, she bagged up he soaked diaper and threw it in the trash can before re-fastening her jeans and opening the door to walk down to the nursery.

"Hello little ones" said Stacey in a quiet voice as she entered the dim nursery.  She could see Jake and Sarah just starting to wake up in their cribs, the two three month old infants kicked out their tiny legs while their senses came to them.
"Hello little ones" Stacey said again once she felt the two infants had woken up, Sarah looked over at her and then strangely looked around at the crib before straining to look down at her tiny body before finally reaching down with her infant arms to place her hand on her soaked diaper.
"waaaa" cried Sarah
"mrrrrbbb" cried Jake, as both infants protested their new reality while not fully understanding why they were scared and angry.

"its ok" said Stacey as she lifted Sarah out of the crib, "eww, someone has a completely full diaper don't they" Stacey said to Sarah as she carried her to the changing table before laying her down and fastening the strap across her chest.

"mmrrrrbb" dribbled Sarah as Stacey removed her sleeper before unfastening her diaper so that the smell of urine and mess suddenly got mush stringer in the nursery.   "nooooooooo" managed Sarah as she felt her bottom being cleaned of all the poopy mess and a clean diaper being slid under her bottom.

"I think you understand what I am saying" said Stacey to Sarah, "I know all about you and the type of person you were, so now I am going to treat you just like the tiny baby you now are"

Sarah started to sob and felt warmth flow into her clean diaper while a clean sleeper was being fastened un her front. "mi biiiig" Sarah tried to say while being carried to the activity centre before she was lowered in with her legs through the leg holes she sat in a material comfy chair with toys and buzzers all around her designed for a true infant to learn about the world but for Sarah it was purely a prison.
"You look adorable" said Stacey with a smirk as she left to pick up Jake and get him cleaned up.