Forms

Sarah and Jake looked up as Becky opened the top section of the playpen gate and looked down at them both with a motherly smile.
"Be good for mommy" she said as both toddlers froze, "from this moment whenever I say the words 'sign here' you will have good hand coordination to be able to sign your name and feel an irresistible impulse to sign wherever I point, once you have signed your name your coordination will return to that of a toddler, also when I say the words 'shush baby' you will find that you cannot speak at all and can only make baby babble or cry, when I say 'baby talk' you will find that you can talk again but only with limited small words like a 18 month old to 2 year old toddler would be able to say, finally from this point forward 'baby talk' is your standard level of talking and long words beyond a regular 2 year olds understanding will now be beyond your understanding, mommy is pleased".

Sarah and Jake came out of the daze looking up at Becky.
"my dippy wet" said Sarah as her hand shot to her mouth, that was not what she wanted to say, she wanted to communicate that her diaper was wet and she would like her diaper to be changed, but her brain and mouth could not work out how to say the words.
"ahh, no problem little one" said Becky as she opened up the gate fully and helped Sarah to crawl to a changing mat that Becky had set-up on the floor next to the playpen.  "Lie back so that mommy can change that nasty wet diaper".

Sarah lay back while her onesie was unsnapped at the crotch revealing her wet diaper, the tapes were undone and Becky wiped her clean including the small amount of soft poop around her bottom that Sarah had no idea had escaped her rapidly regressing intestines, a fresh diaper was slid under Sarah's bottom before Becky applied cream and powder before finally taping up the diaper and re-snapping the crotch of the onesie, Sarah felt so much better with a dry diaper.

Becky motioned for Jake to crawl out of the play pen which he did, she reached down and felt his diaper, he was a little squishy but would last until after lunch, but for now Becky grabbed two pens and a board with some documents on it, she held out a pen and the board to Sarah while pointing at a specific section and said "sign here" Sarah immediately picked up the pen and signed her name where indicated, Becky then turned to Jake and pointed to a section below where Sarah had signed and said "sign here" Jake immediately took the pen and signed his name.

"good" said Becky, "now time for some lunch", she motioned for Jake and Sarah to crawl after her into the kitchen where they say two enormous highchairs with straps, Becky helped Sarah into the first before strapping her in and placing a tray in front of her which locked into place, she then did the same with Jake.

"don wan a baby chair" protested Sarah while Jake nodded in agreement
"you made so much mess yesterday that this is the only way to keep the place relatively clean", Sarah and Jake could only nod in agreement, before Sarah had a puzzled look on her face.
"why no big words?"
"because you seem to have regressed mentally due to this illness you both have, the forms you signed give me parental power over you and identify you as infants mentally, its for your own good"
Sarah and Jake were shocked, and even with the hypnotic suggestions their educated alarms were crying out that something was not right, but the hypnotic suggestions won out in the end and they both slowly nodded.

"good" said Becky, "now open up for the choo choo" as she carried a bowel of steaming mush to Sarah and began spooning it into her mouth.  It tasked ok and Sarah was soon into a rhythm of open, swallow, open, swallow until it was all gone and Becky handed her another new item, a huge babies bottle complete with rubber teat and filled with what looked like formula, Sarah managed to lift the bottle and try suckling and was rewarded with a vanilla flavour much like a milkshake, so she started suckling away while Jake was fed his bowel of mush.

Becky watched the two babies sleeping in the play pen after lunch, both the bay food and bottle had been laced with the regression drug and she had already heard the wet muffled sound of Jake messing in his sleep, she looked at the neatly signed form in her hand which clearly stated that both Jake and Sarah agreed to be regressed to an infant level with all medical, social, and financial responsibilities removed and taken care of by Becky Walker, nanny.

Becky knew that she would file the forms with the court in the evening after the babies had gone to bed, and most likely there would be a court visit soon after, but she was not worried, after all this was not the first time she had done this.