20

(A/N: Sometimes I don't like to write about Heeseung with Sunoo because I feel kind of unfair for Sunghoon, even though the storyline is supposed to be like that, and I am sorry if my grammar or my writing are not the best like other writers. I am still learning. I know, and sometimes I feel like my own writing is not as good as others that I read, and I really envy those who are really good at writing. Sorry.🥲)

(Reminder....this chapter is full with Heeseung...just telling you guys...)

≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋

Sunoo went to the library to see if he could meet Heeseung. But, then, he got nothing. Then, he felt like maybe Heeseung Sunbaenim would be on the rooftop, because yeah, that place is his favourite. Sunoo will continue his search because he really needs to know about his senior's actions since that incident. He wants me to comfort him.

Clara said she wanted to accompany him, but Sunoo turned her down. He just doesn't want to burden his friends with following him every day just to see his crush. Actually, Sunoo just got a feeling that Clara might have a feeling for him by how clingy she was when they were with Y/N. And, Honestly, Sunoo doesn't feel comfortable about that. He doesn't want to hurt Clara, but he also doesn't want to lead her into thinking that maybe they can be a couple, because that's impossible.

After almost ten minutes of climbing the stairs, he finally arrived at the rooftop and spotted his senior, who looked kind of sad because of what happened to him. He really hopes that he can talk and assure the older

Sunoo walked closer to his senior before calling his name.

"Heeseung sunbaenim"

Heeseung, who is looking at the sky, felt like someone was calling for him, so he turned his back to see his hoobae. He keeps his notebook next to him.

"Ouh, Sunoo...", Heeseung gave the younger a fake smile.

"Heeseung sunbaenim...", Sunoo doesn't know how to talk, especially as he remembers the talks between Karina and Heeseung. He knows that his senior is still sad about his childhood sweetheart, Karina.

Sunoo kept remembering his talks with Niki.

"A person can hope, right?"

"Of course...why not?"

"Why do I feel like this is so wrong? Why?", Sunoo thought. He still doesn't know how he feels towards his senior.

Heeseung looked at his notebooks, which are full of lyrics that he wrote for someone he loved. He kept reading the lyrics in sadness. He really loves music. And his inspiration will forever be Karina, though she will never know about this.

"I heard you came here every day... What's up?", Heeseung said before looking at the younger, who still froze.

Sunoo doesn't know how to start the talks.

"Are you okay about Karina? I am sorry if this is sudden, but I heard about you and Karina fighting. I am sorry... I know that is privacy.

Heeseung shook his head, as he really didn't mind. Heeseung knew Sunoo would ask this question. I mean, who wouldn't? Everyone from this school knows how Heeseung is like Karina. But now he doesn't know if he should like her anymore. She will leave him alone again.

"When I was young, I was very weak. I was so weak that I couldn't even do crazy things like the other three. But when I knew Karina, she asked me to play with them. She took care of me. She made sure everything was adjusted to suit me. So, I am very closer to her, to the facts that I know when she speaks or she does, I understand all of it."