19

"Sunoo, are you okay?", Clara asked her friends, who looked kind of pensive about something.

Sunoo then realised he was not listening to his friends. He is still thinking about what happened to him before.

"Sorry, Clara, what do you say?"

Clara sighs. She doesn't know what's wrong with her friends. She really hoped Sunoo would tell her, but if he's not comfortable with it, then that's okay.

"Sunoo... I want to ask you a question: why did you go to school today with an expensive car? I know you always walked to school...but today, just weird?"

"Ouh, yeah, about that, it's just that I found someone helping me; she offered me a ride to school; that's it,", Sunoo told Clara.

"Who?", Clara asked again.

"Umm...Joy noona...Sunghoon's older sister?", Sunoo answered while taking his chopsticks ready to eat.

"Okay, let's eat...", Clara smiled while looking at her friends. But, deep down, she is angry.

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜>>>>

"Joy noona, why didn't you tell me you were coming?", Sunghoon asked his sister while touching his stomach as it was hurt by the kick that was given by his own sister.

"Aigoo...Sunghoon... If I told you, I wouldn't get a chance to take special care of my beloved brother...huh?", Joy just smirked before looking at Sunoo.

"What the fuck? You call kicking my stomach taking care? Noona, you've got to be kidding me?", Sunghoon glared at his sister.

"Yah, language. What about you asking yourself what kind of sick games you are playing? And, look at this cute boy next to me. Poor him. He is shivering in fear because of you,", Joy said before pulling Sunoo into her hug because he is so cute right now.

Sunghoon watched his sister in disbelief.

"Noona, you were so different when you were with me...", Sunghoon thought.

Sunoo just gets along with the pretty girl next to him, who he got to know is Sunghoon's older sister.

"I mean, his sister is so badass... I would never mind hugging her,", Sunoo thought with a smile on his face.

"Hey...cute boy...don't worry. I will give you a lift. What do you say, huh?", Joy then walked with Sunoo to her car.

"Yah, noona, why are you messing...?", before Sunghoon continued his words.

"Shut up. You wait here.", Joy rolled her eyes before continuing to walk Sunoo to her car.

"Let's go... You can trust me, hmm? It's okay," said Joy, smiling while looking at the younger, making Sunoo blush.

"I bet everyone from the Park family is full of visuals—so handsome and pretty,", Sunoo thought.

Sunoo nodded, making Joy laugh. She can't stop thinking if his brother—no, his little brother—has a crush on this cute boy. I mean, he's got good taste. She knows his little brother needs to find someone who is good for him.

"Aigoo, you are so cute...", Joy praised the younger. Sunoo just smiled after hearing that.

As the two finally arrived at Joy's car, she personally told her driver to drive the younger one to his school. But before the car went away, the two talked for a few moments.