28

( A/N: Okay, new chapter lets gooo....i have written a bit and is from my draft...so yeah..enjoy guys)

( Sunghoon's pov )

As soon as Sunoo's mother talked to me, I felt relieved. Some part of me is feeling happy that I have someone by my side to support my relationship with Sunoo, and there is also part of me that feels kind of nervous and scared of any obstacles that I may face. I don't even know if I am ready, but I will try my best to fight for my angel.

I walked myself to Sunoo's room before knocking on it, earning permission from the younger, and walking to his room. I smiled, looking at him. He was wearing lip balm before he put it back in his drawer. He then puts himself first on his bed.

"Hyung, are you going to stand there like a stump? Here, lay beside me; I know my bed is not that big."

"Hey, Sunoo... I never said anything about your bed.

"Okay, Hyung, then please drink that sparking water that is being provided by me on my tables..for the sake of you getting better."

I chuckled as I heard his words, and walking myself to his study table to drink the water that Sunoo had brought for me, I got into the bed beside him, who was in a sitting position. I look at him in a seductive way. He is also facing me, waiting for my words.

"Humm. I think you forgot about my reward, huh?", I smirked as I wanted to tease him.

I mean, I really fucking ate those bitter pills just to earn a kiss for him, for his plump lip.

He rolled his eyes as he felt annoyed by it.

"Hey, you should be grateful that I don't fucking leave you alone on your castles. Um, I mean your house. Hump, you ungrateful creatures."

"Okay, then, Mr. Ddeonu, I am SO sorry... I am such a brat for not thanking you enough for saving my life."

He chuckles, knowing we are dissing each other. He then fucking got close to me, like touching my shoulder, before he smiled widely and said his words.

"Hmm, okay, close your eyes."

I listened to him; I just did so.

I don't know what the fuck he is doing to me, but I can feel his hands cupping my face, then his finger slowly touching my eyebrows and brushing them off. He then stopped doing that.

"Sunoo, what are you?" Before I even continue my words, I am being cut off by Sunoo's sudden action.

I can feel the rush of adrenaline as well as the electric shock from my own body, as I know his side effect, or 'Kim Sunoo' effect, to me.

I opened my eyes just to see him kissing my cheek, like on both sides, softly.

And, believe it or not, I am already melted by his action.

He looked at me with an annoyed face.

"Hey, Hyung, I told you to close your eyes...", He crossed his hand while looking at me with an annoyed expression.

I can't help but chuckle just by looking at him getting pissed.

"Cute...", I accidentally said it in front of him, which made him smile while brushing off his cheeks that are so squishable.

"Oh, shut up. You know what? If you don't follow my words, then there is no kiss on your forehead. Sunghoon Hyung", he rolled his eyes before crossing his arms, looking at me with an annoyed expression.

I smirked, as I don't care about it.

"Okay, whatever you like, dear...", I just choose to annoy him again before I change my position to lie down on the soft bed that smells like Sunoo, or maybe because Sunoo is next to me.