18

"TBN, today on the news, Yu Ji Min, or better known as Karina, the daughter of the Aespa company, a supermodel and also an ambassador, has made a sudden decision to leave Korea. Find out more from the interview."

Sunoo and his friend Jungwon watch the clips of the interview at Jungwon's house. The two are watching the interview on television in shock.

"I am going to Paris this time to achieve my dream,", Karina said confidently.

"Um, sorry to ask, but what is your dream?" the interview asked.

"My dream is to be a human rights lawyer... And my family opposed it, because they want me to study business law. But, as I have thought it through and asked myself, How can I be happy in this world while a lot of people do not receive justice as human beings?", Karina replied, making Sunoo and Jungwon watch with admiration.

"And..that's why I would choose this path to push forward this agenda. In the end, my family has come to an understanding...", Karina smiled.

"Karina, how long would you stay in Paris?", the interviewer asked again.

"Ouh, about that, I am planning to stay there for a long period of time.".

"Oh my god, Karina is totally a fallen angel, isn't it? Now we are moving on to another story."

Sunoo just smiles in admiration because he knows how cool Karina is, and maybe because she is just his idol after all. Jungwon then looked at his friend with a confused face.

"Sunoo... I just can't understand why someone like Karina would do that. I don't get it.", Jungwon explained his opinion about Karina's news.

"Yeah, but don't you think that what she does is amazing and brave?", Sunoo smiled while thinking about his idol.

As they were talking, someone called Sunoo, making the younger one pick up the call. Jungwon looked at his friend with excitement. Y/N is busy preparing for the new competition, making them unable to hang out together.

"Ouh..Y/n..why are you..."before Sunoo continued his words.

"Sunooiwannacongratsyou..."

"Wow...calm down, Y/n...what exactly do you mean?"

"Umm..you know Karina will be far away from your crush..so yeah..maybe you might have your chance to be with Heeseung..hihihi."

Sunoo looked at Jungwon in disbelief. Jungwon just laughed it off.

"Yah, how can you come up with that conclusion? I mean, that's impossible. Me and Heeseung Sunbaenim.

"If you don't believe me, it's your business, but still..if you are late..someone might snatch away your Hee..sunbaenim.." Y/n laughs.

"I bet everyone from the school will be happy about Heeseung, because, yeah, he is the campus crush, man," Y/N continued.

"Yeah, Y/n is right... Sunoo... This is such a rare opportunity. I mean, if I were you, I would try to win his heart.", Jungwon smirked while looking at his friend, who is still kind of confused.

"Yeah..wonnies..you are right..aww..I wanna go to Jungwon's house too...", Y/N replied, making them laugh.

"Aigoo..Y/n...next week..huh? Let's do a sleepover. What do you say?"

"Oh..my god...absolutely... I will be right back. I've got to go now."

"Bye..Y/N..."

"bye.."

░-░-░-░-░-░-░-░

(A/N: who is ready to meet Joy???)