05

(Sunoo pov)

As Y/N helped me yesterday, I am grateful to her/him.

Thanks to God, who helped me and Jae Bom.

We made it out yesterday. And also, Clara had been asking me why I was late.

But I just tell him I helped the victim; I don't tell her the whole story because I just want to be more careful.

As Jungwon and Y/N said the same things,

"Be careful with any of Rich's students."

And I will take that as a reminder that I can't trust any rich kids; I don't want to be betrayed.

Okay, literally, one thing that I can't forget is that I kissed Sunghoon.

but only in the cheeks. Fuh..

Ok, everyone sees me do that. especially Heeseung Sunbaenim and the other F4 members, Jake and Jay.

I am so embarrassed. Gosh, I only do that to save Jae Bom; that's it.

I keep telling myself that.

After the things that happened to me yesterday, I just feel like I want to avoid going to the rooftop, as I know that one of the F4 members, Lee Heeseung, will hang out there.

So, here I am with Y/N having a recess in her class. Clara is not well today, as she is in the infirmary room.

I think I just love to hang out with Y/N. She or he is so humble, even though she is famous in Korea. Besides, she or he made me feel comfortable, and I can't wait to introduce her or him to Jungwon and Ni-ki.

"Sunooshii.., can you give me some of your gyen mari, hihihi", Y/n asked me in a polite way while smiling.

"Aigoo, of course Y/N, here take it", I said while giving my eggs to her.

She smiled and continued eating.

We talked about our family and friends, but when I asked her or him about it, she found an excuse to go away from those topics.

Why, though?

I just shrug it off.

Anyway, I can't wait to hang out this weekend with Y/N and Jungwon. Ni-ki said he is busy on the weekends.

I bet he is busy flirting with her new classmate. A girl with the name Rei, if I am not mistaken.

She is our new neighbour, as she lives with her sister, Ahn Yunjin, and her girlfriend, Gaeul. And the two of them are my bosses at Enhive Cafe.

My boss said that her mother is remarried to a Japanese widower who has a daughter, and her mother is asking her to take care of her new sister.

After my break, I went to the toilet to wash my hands.

But then I heard the sound of a piano being played. I walked out of the toilet and went away to see someone in the music room.

I looked through the window, and I saw Lee Heeseung. He is solemn while playing with it.

"He looks so cool", I thought. As I watched him, I accidentally made a noise, and then he looked at me.

"Oh my gosh, I should go now", I said before I walked away. He catches me. Um, actually, he holds my wrist, and then he says

"Hey, don't run away from me; I am not going to bully you like my friends."

I turn back to see him look at me with a serious face.