21

(A/N: It's been a while since I write again, please bear with me ....)

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙>>>>

Karina, with her baggage, smiles at her junior. The same goes to Jay, Jake, and Sunghoon. She looked at her watch.

"It looks like Hee will not be here,", Karina thought.

As she really wants to wait a bit longer, she needs to go. She just gave her fake smile to F4 because, yeah, she should say goodbye now.

Jake will then be the first to give a hug to Karina.

"Good luck, Noona,", Jake said while hugging his senior.

"I will see you guys. Don't worry.", Karina patted Jake's back and released him from the hug before going for Jay, who was also waiting for his turn.

Jay smiled and tapped Karina's shoulder.

"See you, noona", Jay then went to Jake, who was sipping his hot coffee in peace.

"Yeah, thank you, Jay...", Karina smiled.

"Thank you for coming to see me off. And, yeah, You had to wake up early,", Karina smirked, looking at Sunghoon, who is yawning.

"No, problem noona,", Jay answered.

"Yeah, Noona, I believe Jay loves this place so much, right?" said Sunghoon, dissing his friends who just coughed.

"Yeah, this place is full of beautiful people.", Jay smiled, knowing what his friends meant.

Jake just laughed.

"Better view than a sunrise, huh?", Jake gave his knuckles a bump and bumped it together with Jay with a smile on his face.

Karina just shook her head, knowing how flirty Jay is.

Sunghoon, then smile.

"Yeah, noona, we will visit you sometimes. Good luck", Sunghoon said, making Karina happy to hear that.

"You too, I will be watching you guys...", Karina tapped his shoulder.

As Karina is talking with them, she hears a voice calling for her and spots Sunoo, who also just came to the Incheon Airport by himself. He is wearing something like glasses and looking super cute with them.

"Oh my god, my boy, he is even cute with that beanie and those hairstyles...ughz", Sunghoon thought while looking at Sunoo, who is running like a cute baby. Who's baby? Sunghoon's.

(A/N: Can't we appreciate how beautiful Sunoo is with a casual clothes

(A/N: Can't we appreciate how beautiful Sunoo is with a casual clothes...👏👏 )

"Noona..."

Karina smiled widely, seeing the younger man run to get her. F4 also turned their backs to see Sunoo.

"Umm... I should talk with Sunoo. See you.", Karina said to F4 before walking herself to the younger boy.