15

(A/N: okay, who love party...??🥳🥳)

𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼 𝕊𝕂𝕀ℙ 𝕋𝕆 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔸𝕐>>>>>( cause I am so lazy...😌😌)

"Wonnies, you look so cool and handsome. Oh my god", Sunoo said while looking at his friends, who are flattered.

"Aigoo,my Sunoo is also not bad, huh?", Jungwon replied, which made Sunoo laugh.

(Credits to pinterest)

"Okay, so we are looking so fucking gorgeous

"Okay, so we are looking so fucking gorgeous. Let's go, bitch.", Jungwon pulled Sunoo's hand to the taxi.

Sunoo nodded before following his friends.

As they were in the taxi, they were excited because they would see Y/N. It's been a while since they met for Jungwon. Y/N said that he/she will be there with Jake but separately because Jake needs to walk together with his members.

Sunoo and Jungwon are so happy for Y/N, and they hope Jake and Y/N will be a couple. I mean, the two are supporting them because they think it would be cute.

After almost 15 minutes, the two finally arrived at Heeseung's house.

"Oh my god, even the gates are luxurious.", Jungwon is amazed by it.

"Yeah, suddenly, I felt nervous. I am afraid,", Sunoo said.

"Yah, you are looking so cool right now, and why would you feel afraid? Sunoo, we get in together, okay?", Jungwon held Sunoo's hand, who was sweating, before they walked through the gate.

The two then walked into the house, amazed. As the two were exploring the house, they saw someone they knew. The cute boy is smiling. It was Y/N who was drinking the grape juice at the party. But, then, Y/N also saw Jungwon and Sunoo. He / she went to the two before hugging them.

"Oh, my god, you guys are looking so cute... I want to pinch your cheeks,", Y/N said before he/she did that to both of his or her friends.

"Aigoo..you too..Y/n..you are so badass with this outfit on...", Sunoo whispered in Y/n's ears, making him/her blush.