12

(A/N: This is going to be JAKE story with y/n feat Clara)

(Jake pov)

As soon as I am done punishing those dumb dogs, I am finally going to meet the mafia that has been hurting the Y/N family. I know that Y/N's father is abusive and loves to gamble. He used to even work with the mafia before he stopped doing that and became Y/N's biggest nightmare.

I know Y/N. We used to be friends when we were little kids. But, after knowing that his father worked with my father and that my father doesn't approve of me befriending his workers' children, I stopped talking with Y/N.

I don't want my father to hurt Y/n.

Y/N and I stopped playing with each other. My father also taught me a new training, which is to fight with my own brothers to be the heir of my family. Not to say, I never know if I will win. I love my brothers. I know I am a bad person. I am the cruellest person in the world to even kill my own brothers, whom I loved so much.

I am done with my class today, so I am on my way to meet the big boss of this game. I have been riding my own motorcycle for about 10 minutes. And I am now at Ji's house.

The mafia that has hurt Y/N's family is Ji Chang Hwi, who is the twin brother of a famous actor in Korea, Ji Chang Wook. And, not to mention, I got to know that Sunoo's friend, Ji Clara, is the daughter of Ji Chang Hwi. So, I also find the reasons why Clara's befriending Sunoo really suspicious.

I ring the doorbell, and the door is finally opened, revealing the gangs, who are armed with weapons like guns and baseball bats. I smiled. I know they will always start the attacks first.

As they were attacking me, my people finally jumped in to fight with me. I kicked the person in front of me. He stumbled forward, reeling from the hit and swinging blindly.

As my person was dealing with those gangs, I walked myself to see Clara look at me. She smiles in a creepy way that I don't like. She flew towards me, arms outstretched, ready to claw out my throat, but I dodged it.

"You know, I can tell Sunoo about your secret.", I tried to scare her.

"Yah , don't you even dare to do that", she replied with an angry face.

"Maybe Clara likes Sunoo", I thought.

"I am not coming here to meet you; I need to meet your father." I need to settle something with him. So, don't interfere with us."

"Whatever....", Clara then went to her room, not bothering with me anymore.

I knocked on the door, and I am being greeted by Mr. Ji's secretary, Lee Min Ho.

"Please have a seat... You must be Sim Jake, from the Sim family, huh?" the big boss said while looking at me.

"Yes..I would like to settle Y/N"s family debt...", I said to him, who smirked as he knew what I was talking about.

"wHY? Why would someone like you help that family? Who are Y/N to you, huh?", Mr. Ji asked me.

So I answered him.

"Just someone that I knew. So, I would like to pay for it. I don't have enough time... Make it quick", I said, rolling my eyes, as I don't want to be here for a long time.

"Okay, Lee", Mr. Ji then called for his secretary to help him.

I looked at the contract between Y/N's father and Mr. Ji.

"100,000 US dollars?", I looked at the contract in shock.

But I know I can pay it. The amount is not the problem here.