Chapter One:The break Up

No one's POV:
We see young Izuku walking back to the dorms after a very hard and painful training with Ass Might.He was about to pass by the common room until he heard his name.

Izuku's Pov:
I heard my name so I just decided to listen.

Toru-Deku is just so annoying lately and so ugly!
Iida-I agree but as class rep I have to always respect students but Deku is too clingy,I am going to Ochako's room!

Iida then walked to Uraraka's room in a rush.
Momo-Agreed!He is just a big damn crybaby!
Kaminari-I dont think what you guys are doing to Midoriya is right...He saved us countless times and this is how you repay him? *Leaves the common room*

Jiro-I agree!*Leaves with Kaminari*
Mina-He may be annoying to you guys but in reality he is just a person like the rest of us! *leaves too*
Sero-If you guys are like this to Midoriya then I'm leaving!*Also goes*
Kirishima-So not manly!After what Zukubro did for all of you!?*leaves*
Bakugou-That damn nerd is like a brother to me if you DAMN extras think youre better,then you can go fuck yourselves! *Leaves with the rest*

I was happy I had some REAL friends but atleast I know who is real and who is not.
I then walked into the common room everyone there says 'hi' but I ignored them

Momo-Midoriya it is not hero like to ignore your classmates when they are talking to you!

No one's Pov:
Izuku being himself decided that he has had enough of them and spoke up.
Izuku-It is also unhero like to talk avout someone who has saved and helped you countless times! *Clearly Annoyed*
Momo- I-I...
Izuku-Oh shut up Ponytail ass!
As Izuku left he was getting closer and closer to Uraraka's dorm,he heard moans and groans and knew what was going on he opened the door to see his best friend Iida nad his girlfirend well about to be ex girlfriend together in bed but the worst thing was that they were having sex.

Izuku's Pov:
Izuku-So I was a toy for your amusement?Huh?*monotone voice*
Uraraka-I never really loved you!You were always such a crybaby and annoying that I got sick of you!
Iida-So just go away and cry to your mother!
Izuku-Hm,ok then we're over.
Uraraka-Fine go then!

I left not angry but happy...Why?Its cause I wanna go back home to America

A/N:I rewrote this chapter so it is easier for others to read.I noticed that some devices cannot see the font I had written it,maybe it shows some blocks but I dont really know.Have a good time reading everyone until next time!

Words-434(excluding this message and the Author's note)