{Epilogue}

( 10 Years Later )

Xiao Zhan POV:

"Ah-Xing, Ah-Cheng!! You two little brats stop right there." I yelled while running.

"Please mama calm down." Ah-Cheng said.

Before i could catch them they hide behind their dada.....i mean Wang Yibo.

"Ow ow! What's happening?" Yibo asked.

"You two come out. Do you think you can hide behind your dada? He can saved you two?" Saying it i was about to catch them from Yibo's behind but Yibo wrapped his arms around me and those two little brats start giggling.

"Calm down angel. They are still kids." Yibo tenderly said.

"But Bobo, you don't know what your little ones did at school today?" I said with anger.

Hearing me, both of them lowered their heads.

"Guys what you have done now?" Yibo asked. But they didn't answer. "You are going to tell or i should?" I asked with intence eyes.

"Dada, actually we just punished someone at school." Ah-Cheng said with innocent face.

"Punishment!!! Guo Cheng!! Tell the truth.." I yelled.

"It wasn't our fault. He was making fun of our mama. Just because our both parent is a boy. So i just punished him." Ah-Cheng said with attitude.

"And how?" I asked.

"I just.....just ripped his face off." Ah-Cheng confessed but he was damn proud for what he did. *Sigh*

"What!!??" Yibo exclaim while smiling

"Why are you smiling?" I expressed with annoyance.

"Am sorry am sorry. But what Ah-Xing did? He's not mischievous as Ah-Cheng."

"Yes. Mr. Zhang Fan Xing, will you explain or i ?"

"Actually dada, i did nothing much. Ah-Cheng ripped his face so i just healed it." Ah-Xing confessed but it wasn't exactly how he said.

"But honey, explain your dada how you actually healed him?"

"Ummmm.......by sewing his face." Ah-Xing innocently said.

"Hah!?" Yibo exclaim.

"See what your little ones did. I am....." Before i could complete Yibo hold me and make me sat on the couch. "Calm down angel. You know how they are!! They are protective towards you even before their birth. Don't you remember what they did while in your tummy?"

I sighed. How can i forgot those! This two.....i mean my twins Zhang Fan Xing and Guo Cheng. They are not identical twins. As they're the sons of the king of Darkworld and the king of Prideland, their powers are just beyond description.

But they are exactly like their dad, Wang Yibo. Protective and Possessive towards me. They have been protecting me before even birth.

Let me tell you some of the exploits of these two little devils.