Chap:23 | the end?

Author POV:

As the sun rays hit his eyes, Zhan slowly opened his eyelids. He was rubbing his eyes. He looked around the room but found no one. He was surprised to find himself in his room. "Was that really a dream?" Zhan thought.

All of a sudden, his family came to his room. Seeing Zhan awake, Crystal ran to him and hugged him. "Baby, are you ok? How are you now?" After slightly moved, Zhan replied with a smile, "Am fine mummy. Don't worry." Zhan look to the other members who were so damn worried about him. "Am fine, guys. Really am fine. Stop worrying about me." Zhan resured.

Everyone nodded and left the room, except Jiyang. Jiyang sat beside and patted his shoulder. "What happen?" Zhan look at him dumbfoundedly. "Don't look at me like this. I know something's bothering you, right?" Zhan sigh. "Truly it's nothing. By the way, where is Yibo?" "I don't know. I haven't see him yet." Hearing it a sign of worry came into Zhan's face. "Don't worry. He's must be around us. Now go take a shower and come downstairs. " Jiyang said and left the room.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Yibo was walking in a corridor. There's a royal guard coming towards him. The moment the guard passed by him, blood flows from his right nostril. He looked down and saw a dagger being stabbed in his abdomen. He look behind and saw the guard smirking.

"Who are you?" Yibo asked in low, weak voice. "What happen? That's not the Wang Yibo i knew. Just stabbed by a dagger, you're already miserable." The guard said while smiling devilishly. Yibo immediately changed his expression into dark and spine chilling. "I asked, who are you?" The guard smile again. "Soon you'll know. But for now, let me......" The guard zoomed over Yibo and grab his throat tightly. " ...have fun with you."

The guard was strangling him. Yibo tried to use his power but in vain. "If.... i-i was... in my previous......con-condition....you would be....d-dead by.....now." Yibo threatened between struggling to breath. The guard smirked. "Too late. Now you're going to dead."

Suddenly someone grabbed the collar of that guard and threw him away. Yibo immediately collapsed on the floor, coughing and inhaling. He look at the person who saved him and smiled. "Xiao Xing."

Jiyang approaches Yibo and start patting his back. "Are you ok? What happen?" But before Yibo could reply, the guard came back.

Jiyang stand infront of Yibo, facing that guard. "Who are you? Do you want to die today?" Jiyang said in scary tone. The guard smike. "The one who'll die is him." Pointing to the Yibo, the guard said. "Let's see." Jiyang muttered.