Chap:17 | unfinished business [ part : 2 ]

**********
**************

Author POV :

Xiao Zhan was walking in a dark yet beautiful hallway. But there's a dark black smoke figured like a human body was following him secretly.

Zhan enter a room and that dark smoke followed him to that room. But the moment that dark smoke entered the room, he found no one.

The room wasn't empty nor like a using room more likely a store room. Dark smoke was searching Zhan when suddenly a voice came out from his behind.

"Looking for me?" Xiao Zhan asked while cleaning his sword. He was sitting in a chair with crossed legs.

"You know?" Dark smoke asked. His voice was too dark and heavy, ringing in the ears.

"You have been following me...so... of course i know. I actually organise this wedding to end this unfinished business." Xiao Zhan said with an attitude.

"Since when do you know about me?" Dark smoke asked.

"You know, maybe my gender changed but that doesn't mean am not Eliza......The Queen Eliza."

"Then it's good, i don't need to say anything. Time for an action." Dark smoke said. Zhan smirk.

Zhan run towards that dark smoke but when he was about to use his sword the dark smoke changed himself into Zhan's brother.....actually Eliza's brother. Zhan stopped right there.

"Jie, are you going to kill me? " Zifan asked with puppy face.

( Guo Zifan, Zhan/Eliza's younger brother)

Meanwhile,

Yibo is getting so worried as he can't detect Zhan's location. He tried so many times but all in vain. Him,Jiyang and Haoxuan was standing in a hallway when suddenly Darren came towards them. And a specific thing caught his attention.

"Who are you? I didn't saw you before?" Darren asked Haoxuan. Haoxuan couldn't answer. "He's mine...." Jiyang said while standing infront of Haoxuan. Hearing Jiyang's reply, Haoxuan chuckle. "What?!" Darren asked. "I mean...my friend. He's my friend." Jiyang reply.

Darren nodded in understanding. "By the way, have you seen Xiao Zhan? I've something to discuss with him." Seeing Jiyang's worried look, Darren asked again, "What happen? Where is Xiao Zhan?"